Crazy in Dallas Pics... A little at a time...

by Sparkplug 99 Replies latest jw friends

• jinjam
    jinjam

great pictures! I would have love to have met you all!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Sparkplug has a beautiful professional type digital (Nikon?). I have a Canon Powershot SD700 that I LOVE. It was my birthday/Christmas present last year and it fits in my purse and has image stabilization so I can catch those fast-moving 'postates in mid beer as needed.

at Big Tex -- you look great, sweetie!

Min, you ought to come down in late July when Englishman and Her Ladyship are here!

Nina

• minimus
    minimus

You know, Nina, I'd love to get to know you folks! My biggest friend on this site was your husband. We've had a few chats and Big Tex is a great guy .......so it doesn't surprise me to see that he would get you such a great gift!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yes, he's a keeper! And after 24 years of marriage, we are comfortable enough to tell the other one exactly what we want. I'm a camera junkie and did lots of research on this one -- I wanted something small and digital that I could carry anywhere, even in a pocket, but it had to have great clarity and image stabilization. My first digital was a Sony and it was wonderful for clarity but couldn't catch any action. Fortunately, the technology has come a long way since the late 1990's.

You need to make the Texas pilgrimage, min. These photos should convince you that we'll make it worth your while! Chris and I would love to meet you in person!

Hugs,

Nina

• minimus
    minimus

You guys are so nice! I mean that. You 2 are the role models of "apostates".....And that's a compliment.

BTW, I doubt very much I could get to Texas soon but you never know. At least I know I'd be welcomed!

• free2think
    free2think

Great pics Decki, thanks for posting them, it was just what I needed.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey Min! Hey Nina...Thanks all. Um.. the camera is my new one I bought or Phersephone (SP) to shoot with. It is the Rebel XTi but some may have been taken on the Canon 20D. I was not paying attention to the CF Cards. I do think most were on the XTi...I needed the practice with it. It was my first weekend out with it.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I wish we had gotten a pic or two of the nice little mormons we scared the hell out of!

I hear there was a photo of me kissing a little butterfly. I hope that one's on its way.

Patience....

• uninformed
    uninformed

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

I wish Karen and I could have been there with you. Would have been nice to meet all of you.

Great photos.

Brant

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Everyone is so beautiful and it looks like y'all had so much fun! I love the cowboy hats! My roommate went to Dallas on business about six months ago and brought me back a cowboy hat! That's where you gotta get 'em, I think!

Thanks so much for posting, Spark! You are such a classy, beautiful, fun lady! I can't wait to get to hang out with you, Sister!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit