Crazy in Dallas Pics... A little at a time...

by Sparkplug 99 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Is that an apostabutterfly? It must've had a great time in Dallas! That was so rare.......

Juni

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Juni! They were everywhere. Just landing and a'floating! They would just sit on your shoulder. Almost magical!...Well truly a most delightful experience. Fairylike.

• juni
    juni

I just finished looking at all of the pics Decki!! What a great time y'all had!! Thanks for posting this thread.

That is awesome w/the little butterflies.

Juni

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thanks Juni! Apostapeeps are so fun to shoot! So animated. Diane was SOOOOO freaking gorgeous and Ross is just the most fun to take photos of. Everyone was at such peace. I truly had a fun time. First time in quite a bit I have had such a TRULY WONDERFUL time!

• tim hooper
    tim hooper
    Ok, Here are a last few that DS had asked for. Sorry it took a bit. Pretty neet to see the man in black and the butterflies

Oh you clever girl, you!

tim

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Clever?....How so?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    First time in quite a bit I have had such a TRULY WONDERFUL time!

I did too - I think for the first time ever in fact. Which is why I cannot wait to come back again.

How silly I feel for screaming when the butterflies landed on me! LOL!

Sparky - I am pretty sure Timbo is admiring your photography skills there - and me too! You are brilliant!

• tim hooper
    tim hooper
    Sparky - I am pretty sure Timbo is admiring your photography skills there - and me too! You are brilliant!

Sparklet,

Crumples has it right! I've said before that you're one of the finest portrait photographers I've seen, and you've just confirmed it yet again!

tim

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

WOW. Those shots of Daystar with the butterfly are absolutely gorgeous. Nice work, Spark!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh Tim, I finally got a moment to respond,

Tahnk you...a compliment like that from a photographer of a caliber such as yours mmakes my head way too big. Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit