TWO DUMB QUESTIONS.......PLUS, ADD YOUR OWN DUMB QUESTIONS

by Warlock 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

When you eat crackers, do you lay them out salt side up, or salt side down?

Do you put them in your mouth salt side up, or salt side down?

Are there any other dumb questions you can think of, to post on this thread?

Warlock

• JH
    JH

Did you ever PM yourself?

• ninja
    ninja

I must be brave...I just put them in my mouth and light the blue touch paper.....a taste sensation.........

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When you put toilet papper on the roll do you put it over or under?

• JH
    JH
    When you put toilet papper on the roll do you put it over or under?

It has to unroll from the top coming this way. If someone puts its the other way around, I take it apart and put it back the right way. (my way) When you fill your swimming pool, do you move the hose around?

• ninja
    ninja

have you ever thought about putting jello in your goldfish bowl...just to see what would happen?

• themonster123
    themonster123

Why do dogs like to stick their head out the window, but get annoyed when you blow in their face?

• ninja
    ninja

your breath?...he he kidding

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

When you eat crackers, do you lay them out salt side up, or salt side down?

Do you put them in your mouth salt side up, or salt side down?

I put them salt side up on my plate. That way the salt stays on the cracker untill I'm ready to eat it.

Whether or not I put it in my mouth salt up/down depends on how I'm eating them.

If there is lunchmeat and cheese on it, then it's salt-side (also meat-side) up, so I can hold the cracker without touching the greasy meat, and also not spill the meat.

But if I'm eating it without stuff on it, then it's salt side down.

Now then: When putting your contacts in, if you wear them, do you put your right eye in first or the left? (Also are you right/left handed.)

Lore

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Now then: When putting your contacts in, if you wear them, do you put your right eye in first or the left? (Also are you right/left handed.)

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit