TWO DUMB QUESTIONS.......PLUS, ADD YOUR OWN DUMB QUESTIONS

by Warlock 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Peanutbutter goes on one slice of bread, jelly goes on the other slice. Then you put them together. To make a PB&J sandwich any other way is just disgusting!

Salt goes up all the time. (Or sugar, if it happens to be a graham cracker)

Toiletpaper, I don't care which way it faces.

Which direction do you eat your sandwich? From the rounded top crust first, or the flat bottom crust first. Flat crust first, always

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Is your belly button an 'inny' or an 'outy'?

Can you roll your tongue?

And ... (these are stolen)

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Could crop-circles be the work of a cereal killer?

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

http://www.corsinet.com/braincandy/stupid.html

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I'm left-handed and always put my right contact in first. I'm right footed. I think I also golf (mini golf) right handed (sometimes). Toilet paper should go over the top, never under. I wet my toothbrush, then apply toothpaste, then wet it again. What if there is dust on the toothbrush? Ew. I wet my hands, soap them, scrub scrub scrub, rinse, and repeat if necessary. OCD? I don't know, could be, but very minor. Crackers are salt-side up on the plate, salt-side down in the mouth. I do not believe Warlock ever actually answered his own questions...

Brent's dirt and hole question made me laugh aloud and get weird looks from quiet people around me. Also, Hortensia is a spitfire and cracks me up.

GOOD THREAD, PAPA BEAR (That's Warlock, in case you are wondering).

I usually/always have dumb questions, but now I am drawing a blank and can't compete with what others have written. Just ask Mike/OpenFireGlass, he'll tell you I ask dumb questions all the time.

• Chloe
    Chloe

Is JH male, female or neuter?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Wait, I just found a really dumb question that I jotted in my journal: Am I genetically predisposed to take my foot off the gas at random intervals in an annoying-to-passengers fashion?

HUH.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

When you wipe your ass, do you reach from the back or the front?

• magoo
    magoo

...............when you eat oreo's......which side of the cookie do you eat first, after seperating.....

...............why do you park on a "driveway" & drive on a "parkway"

magoo

• JH
    JH

If you only have one eye can you still get double vision?

Do blondes really know that they have more fun?

After you take a bath you're clean but wet, so u dry yourself with a towel. Why do you have to wash the towel? Isn't it clean?

what happens when you get scared half to death twice?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Are we really awake, in the sense of being conscious, or are we really asleep and this is all a dream?

Are we in a coma in a hospital room somewhere and our brain is making all this up as a survival mechanism?

Warlock

• restrangled
    restrangled

Do you sing in your car to your favorite songs, alone, as loud as you can but stop when you get to traffic lights in case any one can see your mouth moving?

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit