TWO DUMB QUESTIONS.......PLUS, ADD YOUR OWN DUMB QUESTIONS

by Warlock 50 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock

toilet paper correctness: if little kids are about then it goes under else they'll unroll the whole roll, otherwise over. right/left: how odd is it to be right handed and left footed? I am and I cannot remember ever meeting nor hearing of anyone else that is also. how many licks to get to the center of tootsie-pop? how many jw's does it take to change a new light bulb? do dumb questions really exist?

• BrentR
    BrentR

Have you ever considered how many holes you could have in your frontyard if you just took the dirt out of them?

• knock knock
    knock knock

is the roof of your mouth a gable, hip or flat? geodesic?

• delilah
    delilah

hmmm, I always put the salty side of the cracker on my tongue...dunno why....never thought about it before now..

do you put your socks on the right foot first, or the left? and is it always the same way?

when you make your bed, do you make sure the sheets are spread evenly over the mattress? or do you not care? My bed must be made evenly, the same length of sheets and comforter hanging over the sides...and tucked in tight at the end.

do you have to wet your toothbrush before adding the paste or not? I do...not sure why...

do the canned goods have to be arranged in your pantry, with labels facing out, all neat ?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm a salt-side-up, toilet paper over the top, soap first, right sock first, toothpaste before water sort of person. what I wonder is, how clean is your keyboard? Do you ever use one of those cans of forced air to clean under the keys. Crumb city even though I don't usually eat while working on the computer (I guess that must be a lie)

• loosie
    loosie

Do you wet your toothbursh under the tap water before your put on the tooth paste or after the toothpaste?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Ser, o no ser? Es la pregunata.

To be, or not to be? That is the question.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    Did you ever PM yourself?

That's not bad. I'd have to smoke to think of equally interesting stupid questions.

gently feral

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I email myself. If there's a note that I want to remember, I will put in in an email.

Would you rather take a test on a computer or with pencil and paper?

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    When you put toilet papper on the roll do you put it over or under?

What the hell is "toilet papper"?

Are you truly a "right hander" if you do everything else "left handed" but write?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit