It sucks to be hurt on purpose ...

by reneeisorym 55 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I need your help…………I need to get your Phone # to where you are going to be at lunch 12:00-1:00 & 4:30-. I need your help with scanning my resume on the computer. I’m going out to Tom’s house to do it……….

LET ME UPDATE YOU ON SOME THINGS AFTER ALL THIS IS A FAMILY MATTER. YOUR DAD WANT ME TO SIGH OVER THE HOUSE (NEW ONE) HE IS GOING TO SELL THE RENT HOUSE AFTER TAKING OUT TAXES I WILL GET 6,000.00 MAYBE THAT’S IT ON THAT. HE WANTS TO KEEP PROTECH NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING ON THAT. HE KEEPS ALL THE TOOLS, TRAILORS, STOVE, FRIG, FREEZER, DISHWASHER, RECLINER, T.V.ENTERTAINMENTCENTER, ALL OFFICE FURNITURE,AND THE THINGS THAT GOES IN THE OFFICE. ALL BEDROOM FURNITURE HE KEEPS, HE SOLD OUR BRAND NEW MATTRESS TO SUE TRACY AND KEPT THE MONEY FOR HIMSELF ( I DIDN’T KNOW THIS UNTIL AFTER THE FACT) OVER $2,000.00 HE SOLD HIS GUNS FOR $1,800.00 KEPT THE MONEY. I DIDN’T GET A DIME OF THIS MONEY. HE GETS, WASHER DRYER, FORMAL TABLE 6 CHAIRS, BAR STOOLS, OVERSIZED CHAIR IN LIVINGROOM, LAWN MOWER ( NEW ONE), ANN SAID I COULD TAKE THAT OLD BEDROOM SUIT THAT WAY TOM COULD HAVE THE BETTER ONE. I’M NOT TAKING IT………. I’M NOT SIGNING OVER THE NEW HOUSE UNTIL I GET $40,000.00 THAT’S ALL I’M ASKING HIS FAMILY WILL COME UP WITH IT TO KEEP HIM FROM SELLING IT OR MOVING IN WITH THEM. OH, AND HE GETS THE CAR. I’M SO UPSET…….HE IS ONLY THINKING OF HIMSELF. HE DOESN’T HAVE ME IN HIS HEART AT ALL. HIS FAMILY HAS TURNED ON ME.

If I take him to court my lawyer said that I will have to pay half his his bills which he owes credit card adding up to $38,000.00 I can’t pay half that no way. But I’m NOT signing the house over until I get $40,000.00. Your mother has sense, he thinks I don’t, but he is pushing for divorce.

He wants me to walk out with my recliner, couch, coffee table, hutch, chest w/marble top, double set mattress, 2 bar stools, t.v. & cabinet in bedroom, rent house (what I can get out of it) he has to see it though, my clothes.

Ya'll -- I need to vent. This is an email that I got from my mother. Can you believe that if I needed help it would be tough luck. Now that she needs something, she expects me to jump.

And I'm supposed to help when she breaks into my Dad's house?

And when did I become a financial advisor??!! .. I don't want to know this crap. I can't take sides between my mom and dad! I just want to be a daughter and that's it. I would have rather her informed me of the family matter when my non-jw aunt died (She didn't tell me until after the funeral because she didn't want me to go to the funeral.)

***AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH********

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    think my mother has lost it. I haven't spoken to her since she hung up on me about 8 months ago. Now that she wants something .. she's going to e-mail me. If I needed anything, it would be "tough luck."

Dear Sweet Renee....you don't have to do anything you don't WANT to do! THEY/SHE has drawn the lines in the sand just where THEY/ SHE wants them....and yet when these people need help---those lines get blurred for some reason.

Don't get involved in the mess that seems to be brewing.....unless you WANT to.....and don't be sucked into feeling guilty because you want no part of the mess they are in! You are soon to begin a new life and this old "stuff" can be shoved under the couch forever if you want it to be haha! Its NOT your mess! You should be concentrating on much more pleasant things....and THEY should realize that!

Take care of Renee and soon-to-be hubby!

hugs,

Annie

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

((((Annie))))

Thanks for caring -- I needed someone to tell me that its ok to feel like I do. People who don't understand are quick to tell me that I should keep helping them... I am tired of it all!!!!!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "Can you believe that if I needed help it would be tough luck. Now that she needs something, she expects me to jump.

And I'm supposed to help when she breaks into my Dad's house?

And when did I become a financial advisor??!! .. I don't want to know this crap. I can't take sides between my mom and dad! I just want to be a daughter and that's it. I would have rather her informed me of the family matter when my non-jw aunt died... "

It sucks don't it?

I would say, just use the words that you have above, and e-mail them to your mom. Tell her how _you_ feel about this.

I personally know how it is to be informed of a death in the family (my mom), after the fact. (*ring* *ring* Hello? Hi. Just wanted to let you know mom passed away this morning.)

Tell her to get a lawyer. They're better at sorting these things out.

Regards,

Jim TX

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You had good advice. The best thing to tell your mom is to contact a family law attorney immediately-whether they are talking divorce or separation.

• Heather
    Heather

When I got married my mom and her parents were the only family to come to my wedding. my father passed away when i was 18 and I was hoping my brother would walk me down the isle. instead my sweetheart grandpa did me the honor.....Its so sad to have such a special day and have the ones that should be the closest to you not want to come......

By the way.....even my ex-n-laws who are JW's came to the wedding...they have always been supportive of me evn though I don't agree with things and they love my hubby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit