Test of the Week: Are you a sex god(dess)?

by JanH 51 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

VULCAN, God of Fire

I think I must have clicked on some wrong answers:

"In your hands, a woman is simply a pleasure machine and you are the mechanic."

I can just see my wife gasping in laughter when I show her these test results. Look out baby, I'm bringing out the new socket wrenches tonight!

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

TRACY! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TAKING THIS TEST?!!!

Don't you know you ARE a Goddess in every way? I love you babe!

Me.

BTW, here's mine:

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.

Not "Every woman's dream lover," just one's.

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

*edited because I took the test a second time and got different results *lol* *

and, Hey, there's a Vulcan title for guys? Always thought Spock was a hottie! *LOL*

• Simon
    Simon

yo ladies... check THIS out:

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of your new godliness, sign up with Emode.

If Angharad say's I cheated... don't believe her

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

okay I rushed through it the first time *lol* really read the questions the second time and this is hilarious:

DIANA, the Goddess of the Virgin Wild.

You are extremely desirable, but untouchable. As the deity of chastity and virginity, you live by your values. Your sexual desires simmer beneath a firm moral resolve. But you are far from a prude! The natural sensuality that you exude just makes you all the more desirable to your suitors. They know that your bedroom is a shrine, and you won't share it with just anyone. Wherever your journey takes you, you leave a trail of heartbroken men behind. You probably take sex very seriously, and share it only with someone that you love. You truly enjoy the romance of courtship, but you stick to the ideals you've set for yourself. Any guy who doesn't respect your boundaries is ancient history. You truly understand the meaning of love and will not settle for anything less than perfection. For the lucky guy who finds his way to your heart, suddenly the light comes shining down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

*ROFLMAO* That's a lot closer than the first one I guess, but, "Goddess of the Virgin Wild?" *ROFL*!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your powerful nature and strong sensuality drive men crazy with desire. The Goddess Athena is your inner deity, and she guides your every move.

I always thought Athena sold posters.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your feminine charms and deep sensuality drive men crazy with desire. Hestia, the goddess of family and peace, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

• rem
    rem

OK, here's me:

DIONYSUS, God of Ecstacy.

You are one sex-loving deity! And you sure know how to turn any bedroom into an unforgettable party for two. You are sensual and fun-loving, and you will do just about anything to get some play. You have an insatiable desire for sexual pleasure. You have a young, playful spirit that makes the bedroom your personal playground. Because you are housing a god within you who used orgies as a method of worship, you have no limits to your exploration. Your experimentation and lack of inhibition make your sex life all the more interesting. Your open-mindedness and irrepressible energy allow your sexual energy to keep going and going and going. And when the day is through, you've left a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.

rem

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Here are my results.
    Hark - the oracle speaks! A bolt of lightning falls from the sky! SHAZAAM! As the smoke clears, the hidden deity in you emerges and is revealed to be:

EROS, God of Love.

As a devotee of this long-neglected virtue, you are a committed romantic. You prefer to savor the joys of seduction before you step into the bedroom. This quality makes you incredibly attractive to women, who seem to melt in your presence. They sense your strong character and respect your ideals. They dream of stealing you away and making dreamy love to you all day long. Not to say you wouldn't be happy to oblige, but you want to make sure that there's some emotional or intellectual compatibility between you and your partner to carry the relationship along. By the time you are ready to show them your godly performance, they're hooked. You take sex seriously and show your lucky woman a passion that has only existed in her wildest dreams. You are probably an emotionally expressive and sensitive person whose pleasure comes from pleasing others. Your chivalrous ways have probably earned you a following of fans and a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.

I think that is pretty good.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Xena
    Xena

What fun! Thank you I needed that

VENUS, the Goddess of Love and Beauty.

Let's just say that you are a deity with quite a fan club. Popular and pretty, you fill men with desire. Taking pride in your appearance, you have a very feminine way about you. Although you have perfected the art of innocent flirting, beneath that naive exterior lies a woman ready to hit the sheets and get busy. And once you're in the bedroom, your divine instincts take over. Smooth as silk in sexual situations, you know how to make your lovers melt. And you awe men with your sexual confidence and skilled performance. You are a diva of delight. Suddenly, like a light from the heavens, your partner discovers your true inner nature. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

Like that was a suprise, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit