Test of the Week: Are you a sex god(dess)?

by JanH 51 Replies latest jw friends

• JanH
    JanH

I'm amazed if nobody suggested we do the Are You A Sex God/Goddess? test before.

Look at http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/god_switch.jsp ,do the test, and try to be honest

I'd rather hear this from a chick, though:

Are You A Sex God?

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of you new godliness, sign up with Emode.

I bet they don't want to offend any of their customers. Hey, i'm a sucker for compliments, so I signed up.

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

jan, do you expect *ME* to take it too?

~i woke up adrift in a technicolor bliss~

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Heheheheh....fun test Jan, I can't believe we haven't done this before, either!

Heheheheh My results:

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deep spirituality and unconventional style drive men crazy with desire. The Goddess Demeter is your inner deity, and she guides your every move.

Dana (still chuckling wickedly to herself)

"...I'd walk with my people if I could find them..."

Third Eye Blind, Deep Inside of You

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken!

The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being,

the Goddess ATHENA.

You're a powerful woman who knows what she wants and just how to get it. Of all the deities, you come closest to the modern woman. Strong and sensual, you're someone who doesn't shy away from a challenge. In fact, it's precisely the challenge that excites you. You have no tolerance for traditional gender roles, so seduction is your specialty. You probably have no problem being the aggressor, nor do you mind being in control of a relationship. In bed, you might even take the lead and make sure that nothing's over until you are thoroughly satisfied. Your self-confidence and security have allowed you to use your sexuality exactly the way that pleases you. Your lovers undoubtedly sense your inner divinity and worship your ways. You demand and receive respect from whomever you decide to bed. And like a light from the heavens, your partner discovers your true inner nature. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

Athena Andi

*edited for post-script*

PS: Jan, why does it NOT surprise me that it's you that put this thread up! (())

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your feminine charms and deep sensuality drive men crazy with desire. Hestia, the goddess of family and peace, is your inner deity and she guides your every move. To learn more about your divine bedroom talents, sign up with Emode

LOL

signed....

Hestia

"The important thing is to not stop questioning" Albert Einstein

• Andee
    Andee

PERSEPHONE, Goddess of the Night,

a woman in touch with her deepest inner desires.

As the most sexual of all the female deities, you are very comfortable in the bedroom. Your skill at pleasing a man is unmatched, and you know exactly what you need for your own pleasure. As a woman of passion, you're very comfortable with expressing your desires to anyone. You are a proud and confident woman who exudes sensuality. You cherish the intimacy of physical attraction and know what it takes to win a man. As a woman deeply in touch with your sexuality, you definitely know how to thoroughly enjoy yourself! Your polished bedroom performance always keeps them coming back for more. When everything is going right, a light shines down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

Damn Straight!!

Andee

• JanH
    JanH

Mango,

jan, do you expect *ME* to take it too?

But of course! Hmmm, Aphrodite, perhaps?

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

great test jan! here's my results:

PERSEPHONE, Goddess of the Night,

a woman in touch with her deepest inner desires.

As the most sexual of all the female deities, you are very comfortable in the bedroom. Your skill at pleasing a man is unmatched, and you know exactly what you need for your own pleasure. As a woman of passion, you're very comfortable with expressing your desires to anyone. You are a proud and confident woman who exudes sensuality. You cherish the intimacy of physical attraction and know what it takes to win a man. As a woman deeply in touch with your sexuality, you definitely know how to thoroughly enjoy yourself! Your polished bedroom performance always keeps them coming back for more. When everything is going right, a light shines down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

hehe

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

FINE JAN!

...i thought i already passed your test

LOL, i'll be back

~i woke up adrift in a technicolor bliss~

• think41self
    think41self

Ewwww Dana,

I got the same as you...what the hell does that mean?

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit