Test of the Week: Are you a sex god(dess)?

by JanH 51 Replies latest jw friends

• J
    J

Essie

You're killing me here...ROFLOL!!! Your explanation as to why you did this twice has me in stitches!! How can a woman be so intuitive, bright and yet display such innocent charm is beyond me. You're a riot and a class act.

Love

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I have to admit being a little nervous every time I take one of these tests. I mean my celebrity match was Drew Barrymore. But when I saw the results of this test, I said: "Not again!" I hear this stuff every day. Women tell me this so often I'm getting kind of tired of it. Why can't women just like me for me? They are always just going on and on about my sexual prowess. Geeeeeeez!

DIONYSUS, God of Ecstacy.

You are one sex-loving deity! And you sure know how to turn any bedroom into an unforgettable party for two. You are sensual and fun-loving, and you will do just about anything to get some play. You have an insatiable desire for sexual pleasure. You have a young, playful spirit that makes the bedroom your personal playground. Because you are housing a god within you who used orgies as a method of worship, you have no limits to your exploration. Your experimentation and lack of inhibition make your sex life all the more interesting. Your open-mindedness and irrepressible energy allow your sexual energy to keep going and going and going. And when the day is through, you've left a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.

Tim B

• TR
    TR
    Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.

Well, there you have it! Add that to

PREPPY. You're clean-cut and a bit conservative. That, combined with your handsome looks and strong ambition, leaves the ladies hungry for more.
    and I make a pretty good package, right ladies?

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• noidea
    noidea

A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken!

The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being,

PERSEPHONE, Goddess of the Night,

a woman in touch with her deepest inner desires.

As the most sexual of all the female deities, you are very comfortable in the bedroom. Your skill at pleasing a man is unmatched, and you know exactly what you need for your own pleasure. As a woman of passion, you're very comfortable with expressing your desires to anyone. You are a proud and confident woman who exudes sensuality. You cherish the intimacy of physical attraction and know what it takes to win a man. As a woman deeply in touch with your sexuality, you definitely know how to thoroughly enjoy yourself! Your polished bedroom performance always keeps them coming back for more. When everything is going right, a light shines down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!...[:|]....In no way does this mean I'm easy!!!!........

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda
    Your explanation as to why you did this twice has me in stitches!! How can a woman be so intuitive, bright and yet display such innocent charm is beyond me.

Innocent? Moi? *batting wide blue eyes* Surely you jest! *LOL*

love ya Alma :)

P.s. Okay, this is scary. I took the IQ test and compared it to my results from last year and the score went down 2 points! *LOL* What does that mean? Guess spending so much time taking these tests has lowered my IQ! *LOL*

• Xena
    Xena

MrMoe my fellow Venus you are right on the money with Slayer!

lol I guess all great goddesses think alike!

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

LOL...you two are too much! I took the "type" test too, and it says that I am the "bad boy". I guess a mix of "bad boy" with the God of love is a good thing? LOL You guys have made me blush, so much for the "bad boy" image! LOLOL

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your abundant sensuality and seductive style drive men crazy with desire. The Goddess Venus is your inner deity, and she guides your every move.

Lilacs

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

hummmmmmmmmm, seems the kinkier a person is the higher Goddess/God you become. I think I will stay a little goddess. Can't get into to kinky. ;)

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• somebody
    somebody

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.
    A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken!

The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being,

PERSEPHONE, Goddess of the Night,

a woman in touch with her deepest inner desires.

As the most sexual of all the female deities, you are very comfortable in the bedroom. Your skill at pleasing a man is unmatched, and you know exactly what you need for your own pleasure. As a woman of passion, you're very comfortable with expressing your desires to anyone. You are a proud and confident woman who exudes sensuality. You cherish the intimacy of physical attraction and know what it takes to win a man. As a woman deeply in touch with your sexuality, you definitely know how to thoroughly enjoy yourself! Your polished bedroom performance always keeps them coming back for more. When everything is going right, a light shines down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

I'm somebody!!

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit