Test of the Week: Are you a sex god(dess)?

by JanH 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

These people really know what they're talking about!

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Mine was accurately redundant:

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

If anyone needs a sexual tune up, call me!

• joelbear
    joelbear

i stopped at the bra strap question, couldnt bear to think what might be asked later

• J
    J

Esmeralda said:

"okay I rushed through it the first time *lol* really read the questions the second time and this is hilarious:"

Lol!!! You took the test twice. Thanks for a much needed laugh.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken!

The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being,

VENUS, the Goddess of Love and Beauty.

Let's just say that you are a deity with quite a fan club. Popular and pretty, you fill men with desire. Taking pride in your appearance, you have a very feminine way about you. Although you have perfected the art of innocent flirting, beneath that naive exterior lies a woman ready to hit the sheets and get busy. And once you're in the bedroom, your divine instincts take over. Smooth as silk in sexual situations, you know how to make your lovers melt. And you awe men with your sexual confidence and skilled performance. You are a diva of delight. Suddenly, like a light from the heavens, your partner discovers your true inner nature. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

"Esmeralda said:
    "okay I rushed through it the first time *lol* really read the questions the second time and this is hilarious:"

Lol!!! You took the test twice. Thanks for a much needed laugh.

Alma"

Alma sweetie!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS* Happy to see you here!

Yeah, yeah I took it twice. The first time just wasn't right. When I re-read it I realized I'd misread some of the questions and I got it right the second time *LOL* I still laugh at the results though. Goddess of the Virgin Wild? Ahhh boyyyyyyy...

Glad it made you chuckle!

love
    essie

edited to add
    p.s.,

If anyone needs a sexual tune up, call me!
    *ROFL*! I could write your ad for you; "Spock's Garage, one stop Vulcan God shopping for tune ups of a different nature *LOL*
  • ladonna
    ladonna

OK Jan, I couldn't sleep after the rotten email I got so I took this test.........

<G> at least I got a laugh!!!!
    But so far I am the only goddess of this type

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deep sensuality and unbending commitment drive men crazy with desire. Hera, the goddess of devotion, is your inner deity, and she guides your every move. To learn more about your divine bedroom talents, sign up with Emode.

Devotion???? Yeah, that's me!!!!

Ana
    to "V"

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

EROS, God of Love.

As a devotee of this long-neglected virtue, you are a committed romantic. You prefer to savor the joys of seduction before you step into the bedroom. This quality makes you incredibly attractive to women, who seem to melt in your presence. They sense your strong character and respect your ideals. They dream of stealing you away and making dreamy love to you all day long. Not to say you wouldn't be happy to oblige, but you want to make sure that there's some emotional or intellectual compatibility between you and your partner to carry the relationship along. By the time you are ready to show them your godly performance, they're hooked. You take sex seriously and show your lucky woman a passion that has only existed in her wildest dreams. You are probably an emotionally expressive and sensitive person whose pleasure comes from pleasing others. Your chivalrous ways have probably earned you a following of fans and a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.

The God of love...ahhh...who knew!

Slayer---REHAB IS FOR QUITERS!!!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Hubba Hubba Slayer! Your gf is one lucky gal!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit