The Scientific Reasonableness Of Noah's Ark Demonstrated

by FireNBandits 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank God for all the weed those Dutch people smoke.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

haha, i almost fell out of my chair, screaming what an idiot you were. until, i read further and realised it was a commentary on the beliefs of many christians and how crazy they think. haha great job.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

AMEN! Finally a logical analysis of why it is completely illogical to logically analyze an illogical argument! Praise be to Jehovah and Noah and Shem and Ham and Gilligan and the Skipper, the Millionaire and his wife... the movie star, and the rest! But why did they have to save the Mosquitos?

FBF

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Those Dutchman ain't dumb, that's for sure. I've had some of their kind bud. I hope to have some more. Soon.

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Hey big! I'm glad you fell for it! At least part of it. The weirdest realization is that I'm only being slightly more whacky than the apologetic materials I've read on this topic. Josh McDowell has written things that peg him as certifiable. Or a con-man. There's big money to be made in repeating nonsense with "real" conviction.

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

AMEN! Finally a logical analysis of why it is completely illogical to logically analyze an illogical argument! Praise be to Jehovah and Noah and Shem and Ham and Gilligan and the Skipper, the Millionaire and his wife... the movie star, and the rest! But why did they have to save the Mosquitos?

FBF

Hey FBF. I'm still learning how this board works. Who did you have the hots for? Ginger or Maryann? Or, should I say, who did you have THE MOST hots for, Ginger or Maryann? My brother was in love with "Ginger" and I dug "Maryann." Gilligan I woulda prolly drowned when nobody was looking.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet
    There's big money to be made in repeating nonsense with "real" conviction.

You are right there, FNB, as the watchtower would no doubt confirm, or maybe not,
    rumour has it they actually believe some of what they say.

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Hey dedpoet. Do you think they actually believe they're God's Channel Of Truth? Do you think they're really that delusional? Perhaps you're correct and they are that delusional. However, I think that they're just cynical old men whose ideals and beliefs died a long time ago, and that's how they managed to rise to the top. (If you've ever been to a swamp, you'll recall that the scum always rises to the top.) If someone still has ideals there's no way they could be part of the GB. They'd be a "troublemaker." Someone with ideals tends to put their ideals above purely pragmatic considerations, and the GB are nothing if not pragmatists. That's why they would rather see children die than admit they were wrong about blood and open the WTS to litigation. The same with pedophilia in the midst of the glorious New World Society.

It would be grand to kidnap several of the top old men and inject them with sodium pentathol and ask them all sorts of questions before letting them scamper back to their fortress. Wouldn't THAT be a grand tape to distribute?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i always wanted to bang the millionaires wife. i'm twisted i know, i like the taboo. is that to graphic? hahahahahahahahahaah

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Oh man...from the vantage point of the age I am now..Mrs. Howell looks kinda cute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit