The Scientific Reasonableness Of Noah's Ark Demonstrated

by FireNBandits 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Excellent post FireNBandits, had me laughing from the first paragraph.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL!

DECEIVERS IN ALBERTA

tetra

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You had me going - I thought this was for real at first - just need Hooberus to post on this thread now

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Thanks Narkissos, Dedpoet, Tetrapod Sapien, Nvrgnbk, and Stillajwexelder! I'm quite the skolar dontcha know. -Martin

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's it, back to church for me. Or, was it the kingdom hall? Decisions, decisions.

S

• observador
    observador

With this type of logic, you're gonna make a lot of people here laugh really hard. :)

Thanks, that one was really good.

Observador.

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Satanus, you must become a Scientologist! Their mythos is very kewl and totally space age! If a tad pricey.

Observador, thanks! I hope I made some "other" types of folks THINK. I know, that's worse than masturbating to a you-know-what, but still one might actually begin to think and one never knows where thinking will take one .

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Satanus, you must become a Scientologist! Their mythos is very kewl and totally space age! If a tad pricey.

Observador, thanks! I hope I made some "other" types of folks THINK. I know, that's worse than masturbating to a you-know-what, but still one might actually begin to think and one never knows where thinking will take one .

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>You can't trust a Canuck anyway. ANYONE who plays hockey is GODLESSS! GODLESS I tell you!

And that swill they pass off as beer? No wonder they spend their time carving "fossils"...

Nice work, FNB. Count me in the true believer column!

Dave

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Their beer? Forget their beer Dave, have you ever smoked a Canadian cigarette?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit