URRRRRRRRR

by Missanna 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Isn't it just so icky to hear the same old words and phrases? I've recently been able to pity them more than I am made angry by them, and that's been a bit of a breakthrough. Think of them as mentally unwell.

• Missanna
    Missanna

yeah well thanks for all the advice guys. but i think i handled it badly myself. lol I wrote him back trying to explain about the UN and some of the contridictory bull that goes on and he wouldn't listen he did the whole "you have to consider the source" then continued to put me down and in a creepy way told me he still loved me and we could serve jehovah together if i could show him truth in what i am saying" so i was creeped out and went off on him calling him a judgemental hypocritical bastard that has no right to tell me i left jehovah and that apparently he is exactly like all the other brainwashed self righteous bastards that call themselves "christian" but are worse than most normal people in the "world" and told him to leave me alone and he wrote back saying i was misunderstanding him. BULLSHIT! anyway i got angry and i don't think i handled it very well. but at least he's off my back now.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Ask him for his congregation's name and report him to his PO for having a myspace.

The last assembly I was at, last fall, they were blasting myspace like CRAZY!!!! Much like they did here in the late 90's when the internet became really popular. All these old fashioned, old school midwest elders that never owned a computer, all of a sudden were experts.

As far as them leaving you alone. All you have to do, is write them a letter, and tell them, you want NO CONTACT. I did exactly that, I live outside of their territory, and the territory I live in knows I am 2nd generation D/F'd, and I'm a terrible "sinner", you know, I'm a great musician, like to toss back some whiskey, cook for friends, and watch Chappelle and the Family Guy. Oh, I'm a HELLUVA bad guy!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hes probably counting his time. Write to him he cant count his time because you are baptised! That should put him off!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hes probably counting his time. Write to him he cant count his time because you are baptised! That should put him off!

• Missanna
    Missanna

lol the thing is he's disfellowshiped. can you beleive that? he's trying to get back and hes in that new over zealous mode. i cut off comunnication with him. after i told him off he sent me an e-mail just saying "jehovahs deliverance is at hand... and have a good life may jehovah's mercy be apon you" crazy ass loser. anyway that's a good idea to send a letter. does it really work?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Anna, I'd block him on myspace.

No need to even waste your time bothering with him, unless of course you want to argue.

I'd just send a message and say, sorry, I can't talk to you- you're disfellowshipped and aren't good association.

Nice to meet you anyhow, and I hope you stick around the board for some more fun and excitement.

Richie

• Arthur
    Arthur
    but are worse than most normal people in the "world" and told him to leave me alone and he wrote back saying i was misunderstanding him. BULLSHIT! anyway i got angry and i don't think i handled it very well. but at least he's off my back now.

missana probably broke the heart of an 62 year-old virgin who's life has withered down to watching episodes of Barney Miller, and mixing stucco at quick-builds.

• Missanna
    Missanna

Hahahahahahah Arthur you crack me up! i bet i did. i felt a little bad about what i said to him afterwards but that soon went away when i started thinking about how retarded his e-mails were.

Rickie nice to meet you too and i didn't tell him that he was bad association lol but i did tell him he should go to the elders and tell them that he has been talking to what is (in their opinion) an appostate. because that is a disfellowshiping offence. lol and that's when he told me he was disfellowshiped and he wouldn't even be talking to me if he was of better standing in the congregation. anyway i'm finished with putting up with assholes like him. no more misses nice anna. arrrrrrrrrr. feel my wrath!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

This guy thinks you are on the fence. Just let him know that you came down from that fence and have decided without question the Watchtower is false.

He thinks he can bring you back, just ignore it.

On another note, congrats for coming out of the borg! As with everybody who leaves I hope you are able to really study and see the multiple reasons why they are so wrong, it is essential to moving on with life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit