URRRRRRRRR

by Missanna 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Missanna
    Missanna

I am getting so TIRED of people telling me what is wrong with me and that I have LEFT JEHOVAH!!! i'm so angry. i finally got away from my family doing that to me and now i have a stranger. I have a myspace and this man starts e-mailing me. His profile picture is Our God Lord in big letters. I had posted a blog about my family about how i'm sick of just giving and giving and giving and getting nothing in return. about how love is something earned not just spoken. He sent me an e-mail saying i hope you get through this may Jehovah be with you. So of course i was curious and asked him if he was a witness and he said yes and i told him i use to be one. and the next thing i know i'm getting this Long ass e-mail about how i've broken his heart and that i should return to Jehovah and what made me leave him and his blessed organization. I don't even know this guy. he doesn't know what i've been through. He doesn't know about my past and why i left and what i know. all he knows is i don't go to meetings. How DARE he judge me! How DARE he say i've left jehovah and don't love him anymore. I love god more now than anytime in my life. URRR I AM SO PISSED!!! .... wew thanks for letting me get that out.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    thanks for letting me get that out

anytime

• Arthur
    Arthur
    and the next thing i know i'm getting this Long ass e-mail about how i've broken his heart and that i should return to Jehovah and what made me leave him and his blessed organization.

Wow missanna, I think you lost the chance to date a really awsome guy. I'll bet this guy is one of those really chariming types who loves Star Trek and who wears a pocket protector. If you would have given him a chance, he could have treated you to a really exciting date - sitting home at his mother's house watching the History Channel and eating lime jello.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    How DARE he judge me! How DARE he say i've left jehovah and don't love him anymore. I love god more now than anytime in my life. URRR I AM SO PISSED

Take a deeeeeeep breath............. now let it out slowly...

Things like that would bother me too when I was younger. Now that I've been down the "road" a bit, I just shrug something like that off and think "whatever". Don't let him determine how you feel - remember, what you said is right - he doesn't know you, he doesn't know anything about you, so you can't take it personally... it's not possible. He's the one with a problem... he's "trapped" and he doesn't even know it.

take care.....

D.E.

• Missanna
    Missanna

Arthur, lol your right if i only would have given him a chance we could be having study sessions over the phone of the watchtower and eventually if i'm good he would marry me and make all my dreams come true of a fairy tale stay at home mommy to 5 bratty kids that i have to keep quiet at meetings. lol No thank you.

Double Edge, I know i need to calm down. i just hate when people say that to me. my family stills says it when i talk to them once ever 6 months and i just want people to understand.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Double Edge, I know i need to calm down. i just hate when people say that to me. my family stills says it when i talk to them once ever 6 months and i just want people to understand.

I understand! ((((hugs))))

• Missanna
    Missanna

awww you're too sweet!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

On more than one occasion I've had elders come by the house and ask questions etc about meeting attendance, leaving the organization etc. I told them just because I don't go to meetings doesn't mean I've "left Jehovah". I still pray, I still study my bible, etc. That seemed to be enough for them - they don't ask me those questions anymore.

BB

• ninja
    ninja

send him a picture like the one in your avatar with your tongue sticking out...with the addition of your middle finger pointing skyward

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Send him a message asking him to stop bothering you. If he sends another e-mail report his account to myspace for abuse and they'll delete his profile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit