URRRRRRRRR

by Missanna 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Missanna
    Missanna

oh honey! beleive me i am doing my research i've read so much i had to make myself go to bed a couple of nights because i can't beleive what i'm finding out! it's absolutely rediculous what JW's are lying about. anyway thanks for the warm welcome.

• unique1
    unique1

I feel your pain and frustration. That is the good thing about this board huh? People actually understand.

I agree just block the asshole on myspace so he can't email you. Hang in there lady. No one can tell you who you are except for yourself.

• Missanna
    Missanna

amen sister! lol

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hey MissAnna, add me on myspace: www.myspace.com/richardiveythethird.

There's tonsssssssssssss of posters here who are on myspace...

• Missanna
    Missanna

really? anyone who would like to check my page out or chat look under my e-mail address [email protected]. RichieRich i like your pictures the tats are awesome!

• Nowman
    Nowman

I only started realizing there were sites like this about couple of years ago, my mom 1st told me about silentlambs. My point is, there was a website where a an exJW would post stories of JWs leaving (at the time, I did not know there were so many) and I posted mine. So, not exJWs read my story but so did other "strong" JWs. I left an email address, so I get emais about once a week trying to encourage me to come back...I always respond with, "thank you for your message, it seems to be really sincere". Why are there so many depressed people in this organization? Or why does despression set in after a being a JW for so long? Why does the org harbor pedifiles? Why is shunning OK? Why are families torn apart because of certain family members deciding not to be a witness anymore? Just based on some of these questions, why would I, Nikki, want to be a part of this organization?". I usually get no response, or a thanks for my sincere answer.

Nikki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit