I'M A GRANDAD!

by Dansk 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Many many congrats, thats great news.

Your going to love being a grandad, my father in law just loves it and the kids to bits.

Congrats again

es

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks ((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))) for your wonderfully kind messages, which I have relayed to Karl!

Jack is a real little (should that be big?!) beauty. Sarah looked shattered, so we didn't stay longer than an hour. Took some piccies but I'm still not sure how to get them posted here!

Baby Jack has given me extra incentive for beating the cancer that has plagued me these past three years. Fortunately, being in remission has enabled me to see him while in seemingly good health - now to get that health back permanently!

It's not going to be easy for my son and his young family, but Claire and I were in a similar position all those years ago and we've done ok! I guess being young is a real help, though one doesn't appreciate it at the time.

Denise, so wonderful to see you posting again. My regards to Dave!

Love to ALL,

Ian

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Congradulations, Ian!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Congrats and enjoy, I enjoy being a grandfather more than being a father many times but I think it is because of not having all the responsibility and having some wisdom as I grow older.

abr

• Tara
    Tara

Congratulations on being grandparents. I am so jealous...still eagerly awaiting mine.LOL.

You will love being a Grampy! I hope mother and baby are doing well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit