I'M A GRANDAD!

by Dansk 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congratulations Ian & Claire, Sarah and Karl !

And welcome Jack!

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!

A Big Warm Welcome to baby Jack!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Congratulations to your family!!!! I am so pleased for you all!

I have to admit I squirmed a bit in my chair when I read the baby's WEIGHT! My BIGGEST was 7 lbs 3 oz. I was 40 when I had my first grandchild.

love and hugs always,

Annie

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I too was 40 when I had my first grandchild..matter of fact she was born on my 40th birthday!

Then they just started popping out all over..including a few great grandkids now.

They told me when I was having all my kids that the smaller they are the harder it is to have them. (My three were 9 pounds 8 pounds and seven pounds) The biggies pop right out and the little ones you have to push a lot..don't know how true that is...

I only have one grandchild left that I can really babysit for and he is eight...wears me out! The great grandbabies are too far away.

So your fun is just starting Clair and Ian...those all nighters are a killer..get a lot of rest before doing one of those..I watched my oldest daughters two kids alone..for a week while they took a vacation. They were only 3 months and a year and a half..talk about tired............
    I was so glad to go home..

Anyway..congratulations you two....I know you will be excellent grandparents.

Snoozy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((((Ian,Claire&Family)))))..Congratulations!!...OUTLAW

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Dansk! It's a wonderful feeling! Our Grandson is two and a half years old now! A new life experience is now yours! Congratulations to you and yours!

Blueblades

Blueblades

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations to everyone. Hubbie and I will never have grandkids...never had kids. But we can enjoy yours from a distance.

Blondie

• dobbie
    dobbie

Congratulations to you all, that is great news! Welcome baby Jack!

• unique1
    unique1

CONGRATULATIONS to you an yours!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Congrats Ian(dansk)! I know you have a lot of love to give the little one. So very happy for you brother!

Nvr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit