Hi

by Missanna 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

Welcome Missanna,

When you're ready we've love to hear how you got to this point.

Skeptic1914

(BTW anyone: What is a troll?)

• nowisee
    nowisee

hi back, anna. good luck, God bless, stay well.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Welcome to the JWD Anna!

Lot's of unconditional love here to help you with that "empty" feeling.

Nvr

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

HI.

Welcome to the board. You will find a lot of people with similar stories here. It's a great place to heal.

Stealth

• Missanna
    Missanna

daystar

In reply to your comment about me being a troll and my picture i just wanted to let you know that yes i did put a picture of myself on my profile because if someone i know from my old hall is curious and decides to look into one of these "evil" sites and recognizes me i could talk to them.

To everyone else: WOW thank you so much for all of your support. i never thought you would be so kind. I will definately be looking at your discussions and telling my story on here. Much love!

• gymbob
    gymbob

Anna~

Welcome to a great place! I left about 5 years ago and wish i'd found this place sooner like you did. GYMBB

• Mad
    Mad

Hello, Anna!

What lies do you refer to?

Agape,

the Mad JW

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Miss Anna ! Welcome to this board, too ! We 'met' over on Thom's board, so, "Hi again".

I'm glad you found this board, this is a real good place to start finding answers to your many questions. Look underneath each person's alias and you'll find a LOT of 'newbies' just like yourself that are finding their way and lots of people who've been here for years.

So, enjoy the journey !

Rabbit

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi Anna, welcome to newbie week! It's good that you seem to be on top of things, at least as good as it gets, right? Keep it together..

• ninja
    ninja

mire se vini!! from da ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit