Hi

by Missanna 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Missanna
    Missanna

Hey i just joined here i have finally got up the courage to start doing research for myself since i've left the "truth" Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. My name is anna and i got out of the org. almost a year ago. My family doesn't talk to me and i've felt kind of empty and lost for a while because i'm starting to find out all the lies i was told and foolishly believed. but i am starting to get support and love from people who actually care and love me so i'm starting to recoop. anyway i just wanted to say Hi. so Hi!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Welcome to the board

Share your expiriences, read others expiriences, post early and often

• journey-on
    journey-on

Hi, Missanna

WELCOME. GLAD YOU POSTED. Look forward to your input........

Journey-on

• lavendar
    lavendar

Hi MissAnna!

Good for you! You saw through their deceptions, and escaped the WTS cult. I'm sorry about your family. Perhaps one day you'll be able to help them escape as well.

Warm regards,

Lavendar

• unique1
    unique1

Yes, Welcome to the board. I too left a year ago. April 20th to be exact. It takes a while for the whole family thing to sink in and all of the lies you have been told to go away. I hope you find peace and friends here.

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

Welcome and Happy Birthday

• caligirl
    caligirl

Welcome to the board... you've come to a great place to heal.

• daystar
    daystar

By way of an initiation, you ought to consider attending the Texas Apostacrawfest May 6 - http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/129918/1.ashx

Unless you're a troll, since I see you didn't hesitate to put up what appears to be a photo of yourself... quite odd for first time posters here. If you're not a troll, my apologies.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Missanna:

Welcome to the board! We are very glad you are here. Most of us know exactly how you feel and we try our best to help and support each other.

Tweety picture no.0535

Nevada-

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to jwd Miss Anna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit