Hi

by Missanna 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

daystar

In reply to your comment about me being a troll and my picture i just wanted to let you know that yes i did put a picture of myself on my profile because if someone i know from my old hall is curious and decides to look into one of these "evil" sites and recognizes me i could talk to them.

Don't misunderstand daystar. He's a good man.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

OK, I'm exposing myself here. I know there are other Christians posting here too though.

Anna, I find here that being a JW has made alot of Ex JW's become atheists and Anti-God/Anti-Christ, because of the crap they had to go through, it has completely turned them against faith in Christ. After coming to this Forum for over a year now, I can understand it.

You don't have to give up on Christianity because you released yourself from the mind-control of the WTS.

I respect and enjoy everyone's posts, topics and opinions on this forum, truly.

For me love is God given, and not the conditional-love you were taught and trained in.

Don't give up on Christianity.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Oh yea, I'm glad you didn't decide to "shoot the moon" to anyone from your hall.

• Marcel
    Marcel

welcome to the board anna (=

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome Anna, hope you stay with us for awhile.

Leslie

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Welcome Anna!

And may I say you look nothing like a troll, they have bright neon hair.

So there.

Roller

• flipper
    flipper

Welcome, Anna! Flipper

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm resurrecting this because today was the first time I've seen you post!

Welcome.

I've been out just over a year too. April 14, 2006 was my exit date. and I'll never forget it.

• Missanna
    Missanna

i'm not really sure what my exiting day was because i moved to new orleans away from my family in july. I just told the elders i no longer wanted to be a pioneer so i'm stepping down because i wouldn't be able to keep up with the hours while moving and then left... my parents called every weekend for a couple of months and i basically told then i no longer went to meetings. i haven't talked to them in a while now. it was pretty bad for a while but things are getting better im finally able to do my research without the fear of satan being behind all the evil appostate websites. lol anyway thanks for the welcome your too sweet! and congrats on getting out too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit