• BFD
    BFD

Welcome to the board missanna!

BFD

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome MIssanna.

It's nice to have you with us.

You will get a lot of great advice. I look forward to reading your thoughts about the various topics.

Good luck.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hi, Missanna! Welcome to the JWD forum! Glad you decided to do some research. Lady Lee's "Best of....." threads in the drop down box at the top is a good place to do research. She's gathered and composed some really helpful info there.

It's funny, yanno. I never could for the life of me remember my baptism date, but I remember very well 02/16/1992 as my exit date.

Frannie

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy your time here. Some of us have been here for years and post alot. Others-not so much-but all are welcome. We love to hear your stories, experiences and ideas.

Shelly

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hi missanna, welcome

glad you've joined

bernadette

• Open mind
    Open mind

WELCOME MISSANNA!!!!!

Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Open Mind

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome anna, this is a good place.

• prophecor
    prophecor

HeyWelcome. The waters warm. Make your self to home.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi Anna, welcome aboard.

I too was raised in the "organization". (I had to unlearn calling it "the truth" when I finally decided never to go back.) I too felt foolish after having been conned. When you're young and have this 'end of the world / paradise earth promise' stuff pounded into your head all the time, it's hard to see it for what it is. At least you were able to get out before losing very much adult lifetime to this dead-end lifestyle. I stayed stuck in there for 2 decades of my adult life, and I wish I had gotten out at the age you did!

- Jeff a.k.a. Gopher

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,

BA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit