Denim. Jeans - what do you like about jeans?

by Crumpet 50 Replies latest jw friends

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Jeans are great! I wear them anyplace, anytime! I work in them and play in them... I love to wear them and I love seeing the opposite sex in them! Nothing like admiring a woman's a--, er, curves in a nice pair of jeans!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I love, and miss all those "wrangler" butts!! There in Texas, there are some REALLY fine cowboy wrangler asses!! Nice and tight!!

Awwwww......now I'm REALLY missing Texas!

i just wanted to say I totally see what you mean crazyblonde! yum!

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Oh and this was a great topic Crumpet!

(So fluffy its unbelievable.)

It's good to keep it fluffy sometimes! Dont we have enough serious topics on here already??!!

TCK

• new boy
    new boy

Do you know how to tell the difference between a Male and Female Chromosme?

Pull down its Jeans!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Crumpet,

If you want to see alot of that "eye candy", head to the Stockyards in Ft. Worth. You will be dizzy!! It's like turning a kid loose in a candy store, or worse!! And I guarentee you won't want to ever leave Texas!!

shell

cowboys100.jpg

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Crumpet, these are my Favorite! Been my Choice Jeans since 1994....lol

Nothing is better than Lucky Jeans!

Always remember, it's not the Jeans - what's "in" the Jeans makes them Lucky!

http://www.luckybrandjeans.com/default.aspx

Brooke

• Xena
    Xena

The only thing better than a man in a good fittin pair of jeans in a man in a kilt.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Brookie I think if you are born with thighs and ass and legs like that then you already inherited the lucky genes! They are lovely though!

• Nowman
    Nowman

I love jeans! Its Friday at the office and I am wearing a new pair (washed twice) of 1969 Gap Jeans, boot cut, I love them. I also love my different Guess Jeans (ripped, dark, etc). To me, the key is wearing the right size jean, too tight of a jean can hug you in the wrong places, but a jean that fits like a glove looks the best in my opinion, tight jeans remind me of the 80s. Sorry, remember, its only my opinion, I have girlfriends that wear their jeans too tight, thats what they like though...not for me though.

My hubby looks awesome in J Crew jeans, and Banana Republic, he has a nice round buttocks, I just want to sweeze it.

Nikki

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

thats a particular visual description of your hubby nowman!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit