Watchtower to Sell 6 Brooklyn Heights Properties

by DannyHaszard 69 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

NEW YORK WATCHTOWER CULTWatchtower to Sell 6 Brooklyn Heights Properties
    Brooklyn Daily Eagle, NY - 7 minutes ago
    ... residential and all in Brooklyn Heights, according to David Semonian, a spokesperson for the Watchtower Society, also known as the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• Zico
    Zico

I wonder how much that will make them...

• juni
    juni

Thanks Danny! Are they moving everything to Patterson, NY do you know?

They still have the historic theatre as their assembly hall I know and the new compound they're building in D.U.M.B.O. Do you know what else is left in Brooklyn that they still own?

Juni

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I personally feel that they will eventually totally move out of NYC and relocate HQ to Patterson.
    They might be diverting the money to an overseas location, also.

If they are planning for the long haul, they know the religion will be a diet version of itself in 20 years.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Thanks Danny! Are they moving everything to Patterson, NY do you know?

They still have the historic theatre as their assembly hall I know and the new compound they're building in D.U.M.B.O. Do you know what else is left in Brooklyn that they still own?

Juni

(Seeking Randy Watters for answers) Danny at work Boston Mass 1987 Danny Haszard gave all his money to the Watchtower building fund during the my youth when i was making big bucks in the construction trade union.I did so because they lied to me that i would never need it for my retirement.Well i am now 49 years old and i do need all my money back with interest. The Watchtower religious racket also got all my grandfather's and my father's savings,you and your legal whores are all son's of bitches. The Watchtower one year before the end of the world 1975,was a time that i remember they were ordering the rank and file dubs to liquidate their assets and go all out for the Kingdom of God. The late 1960's was also a time period that Brooklyn H.Q. was really crying poor mouth ( JW children were sending in their piggy banks {Jehovah's pennies} i was giving them my paper route and egg money from my 20 hens). I alone have been extorted tens of thousands of dollars of my life savings by the greedy bastards as an adult.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Good riddance! Thanks Danny!

Give 'em hell bro!

Nvr

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

They will be out of Brooklyn by 2014 - I am absolutely sure of that

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

alt WWJD ?

The Watchtower still owns the opulent Stanley theater (Saddam's palace) in New York city?While their brothers in 3rd world countries exist in cradle to grave agony. Would Jesus preach in the Stanley theater?
    alt
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Satan never Sleeps. Satan sez; "So what if there is turn-over cause there's always fresh prey to be recruited." and they said:

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things … .all evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due toend in a few years… as a young person you will never fulfill any career that this system offers.
    If you are in high school and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone"!
    -- Awake, 5/22/1969, pg15

• gymbob
    gymbob

No problem finding a market for these bldgs. And of course, all the bldgs are in great shape...they've had free labor working and restoring them for 100+ years!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit