Watchtower to Sell 6 Brooklyn Heights Properties

by DannyHaszard 69 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Honesty
    Honesty

Another 10 years and the riffraff will be out of Brooklyn Heights.

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

One of these resisdences, 34 Orange, if I recall correctly, had quite the party one night. Got out of hand to the point that the police showed up to quiet things down.

This of course resulted in the usual commitee meetings. One item that came out was that one of the attendees to this party (Bethelite) took a leak out the 2nd story window. Apparently to much beer and not enough bathrooms...

One of the more infamous parties to take place while there.... how did I ever miss that invite?....

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

WOW WOW WOW everytime I come here I'm totally blown away. Danny , Randy and everbody JEEZ great stuff!! WHAT THE ........first the QFR and then this........ HAHAHAHA!!!!..... back in a second or two ......... I'm back, just had a good toke and a beer and am freaking so happy!!!!!!!

6 properties, untold billion$ for a cash strapped corporation. I guess Jehovah $aid SELL SELL!!!! make some hay!! Never mind those small potatoeshttp://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=0e3b44dedc0598e93c1077c236b276f4

Hey Bethelites, can you now see how the WTS has manipulated you to create their empire? Go on strike at least and demand your long awaited pay raise, not the pitifull allowances you get today. Jee, Beths should be worth at least the minimum wage. Does not the scriptures say the worker is worthy of their wages??

• justhuman
    justhuman

This are very bad times for false Prophets guys...The GB knows that in few years they will loose lot of income from their flock. It is allready happening in all the Western World. And ex-communist countries they started to have a small increase. So whats left for them? The poor African countries? With an income that the brothers there, they hardly can support them selfs? So they are saving some money for the hard days to come...

It seems that internet indeed is "devil's" tool!It has set free thousands of people that they used to belong to authoritarian cults...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Selling off WT property is evidence that Armageddon is just around the corner.....

"Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service . Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world's end ." (OKM Aug 1974)

It must be really close now, Brothers and Sisters.

Better get back inside now.

Not long to go.

The generation of 1914 is getting very old.

You have been warned.

You know The Truth.

Chris

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Mooooo click me

• Jourles
    Jourles

Once they blow through their windfall from selling off Brooklyn, the congregations will begin to consolidate and kh's will be sold.

• journey-on
    journey-on

How do you think the r&f are viewing this? Anybody venture a guess.

• Pahpa
    Pahpa

There must be a lot of joy in Columbia Heights. These properties will now become tax resources as they are converted into private and public use. And the residents and business people will be relieved to have people living there that will contribute to the community rather than to the Watchtower.

• Emma
    Emma
    How do you think the r&f are viewing this? Anybody venture a guess.

I'm sure its a sign of the end to them. I remember when they began buying up more property in the country. We knew that the cities would get so dangerous at the end that the gb would have to be in safety in the country. My sisters are probably all a twitter over such an important development.

Emma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit