Don't read this!! As I am really P....off at the WT and have to vent

by RedPill2006 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Xelder xbethelite here...10 years spent in the matrix. We are free...could be worse.

IM me ... [email protected]

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

WAC! That new ava doesn't do you justice! You're so much hotter than that IRL! Your love doll told me so.

Nvr

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

You have every right to rant and rave. They are responsible for ruining your life, and millions of others, mine included. Vent away good man.

Oh ya, I didn't read it either.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Redpil,

Actually you have 19 years experience at living on nothing and being content, NOT!

I did nine years fulltime and was a real go getter. now I too am entering my fifties, this year, but I went back to school and got my degree. Screw those jackasses. I look to the good I did those years and look forward more than backwards. In time you will too. Vent. Love to hear it.

W.Once

• flipper
    flipper

Redpill, vent away. They totally suck. Good luck with your escape. flipper

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome, RedPill!!!

Know how you feel! Been there, got the T shirt! Still bloody mad but not as mad as when I first found out!

However.....you are in one cool position.....if you can keep your cool and remember that now you are mentally free and your mind really does have wings. While still mentally free you are able to gather as much information against the WT as you can. That is if you can keep your mouth shut, carrying on the nonsense of being an elder and put up with the BS at meetings. I imagine that would be very hard for anyone.

I believe that the new mag arrangement starting next Jan is the beginning of the WT becoming a really, REALLY dangerous cult not just the dangerous cult it is now. You may be able to reveal information that will help others to escape...... if you can keep your cool and be a 'secret agent'.

Revenge is a dish best served up cold!!! Relish it!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi RedPill,

Feel free to vent as much as you like, we don't mind at all.

I did read your post. I especially liked the paragraph about being in a position to damage the wts. Whatever you can do in that endeavour will be supported and appreciated by most of us on here.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

brother redpill

thinking too much of ourself are we

needing to exercise a little more modesty and humility

need to wait on jah and not run ahead of ourself

best thing for you would be a day in the fs..or a week..or a month.. or more

and pray for wisdom

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

You should have taken the blue pill...just kidding, I am still pissed off at them but I'm slowly becoming peaceful inside, one day at a time.

p.s. It's good to vent.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi Redpill. oops don't tell agent smith I sent you a kiss!!

Sorry I did read your post, I never do what I'm told that's why I'm out of the borg! I now read all sorts of things I was never allowed. IMHO 50 is still young, live your life and enjoy.

Mrs Smith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit