by RedPill2006 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock

RP,

Good post.

Warlock

• ninja
    ninja

hey red pill...things can only get better mate...hang in there.....loads here totally empathise with your situation....rant on ....ninja

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Vent away Redpill!! I can relate to your feelings. But just remember, you can't change the past but you CAN change what happens in the future. Venting here is a great first step to breaking away (even if it is just mentally due to family considerations). I have vowed to never allow myself to be controled by others who claim to have "special insight".

I understand you are still an elder and know its especially hard for you now that you understand what the WTS really is. In your own time, you'll come to the point where it is more painful to "serve" than to step aside. For me, not being an elder (I guess I was lucky and only wasted about 10 years of doing that) was a huge weight off my shoulders.

The board is great but venting to someone in person is even better. I am lucky to have met some really nice folks who I hope to see in person one day as well as finding out a close friend also looks at the board. I'm sure one of the fests would be great and I really hope to be present one day!

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

I know how you feel even though I did not pioneer when I was a good little elder. I hate going

to the meetings. They are the most boring things on earth. I go for my families sake. My only

hope and desire is that they in time will feel as I do so that we can all stop going. Why can't

witnesses see thru the stupidy of what is being taught?

Keep us posted as to what happens in your life.

Thanks.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Dear Brother RedPill2006:

I'm assuming your username is a reference to the Matrix. Can I then also safely assume that you, an ELDER, watched an "R-Rated Movie"? How are you doing in regards to your choice of music? You've just flushed away any hopes of successfully getting through a Bethel application now! Tee hee!

I must say your actions have stumbled me, a currently active JW (surface only), and now I must continue in my slide down the rabbit hole towards regaining my brain by continuing to read here on JWD.

Don't you feel bad now?

Open Mind

p.s. It feels great to let off steam doesn't it? That's parts of what this site is for and much cheaper than "professional" help. Besides, we all know those *%($(% psychiatrists are just agents of Satan anyway.

• Clam
    Clam

RedPill good for you Bro ! Nice post.

Above all - keep on posting.

Clam

• Confession
    Confession

Hiya, RedPill...

Ditto. Former elder here who relates. Two and a half years into my revelation, I'm doing very well. I know you can be too if you start taking positive steps in that direction. In the meantime our ears are open. Very curious about this...

I can't tell you what has me so pissed at them, but...

Will you be able to tell us some time?

Best,

Confession

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

19years of wasted life..Your one of the lucky ones..Some wasted thier whole life..Some were killed..Welcome to the board...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Way to give those arrogant WT bastards hell RP2006!

Vent all you need to and then try to get on with enjoying everyday as much as possible.

I feel your pain brother! Many here posting, and even more lurkers can and will identify with your experience and resulting emotions. You are in good company here on JWD!

Nvr

• codeblue
    codeblue

You totally deserve to vent!!! We have all done our share of venting here.

and by the way...welcome to the board

Still an elder....how very interesting....maybe one day you can share more info.

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit