Don't read this!! As I am really P....off at the WT and have to vent

by RedPill2006 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

Wow, a pioneer and an elder. What happened? What's gotten you so mad? I understand you
    when you talk about education because I myself took a quick course, because back in the 80's
    it was practically a sin to go to College. They will say it was a matter of personal decision but at
    the same time will give talks saying how bad it was for a Christian to attend College. Now both 
    my husband and I are struggling with him at a night time job not paying too bad, but not as good
    as it should at this time of our lives, and me at an office. I can't say it's all bad, but I guess it
    could've been better, considering that if we had taken a 4 year course in College we would
    have been out by 1990; 17 years ago. He would have been more prepared and maybe I 
    would either be a stay home mom or at least would have a part time to cover my knick-knacs.
    With a 9-5 M-F job we might have even be attending all meetings and doing everything else
    without regrets. Or maybe not. The point is that I agree with you and understand your 
    frustration and the need of having to vent them all out, because every now and then and sit
    down to think and get very angry at the fact that I didn't study and chose a good career for me
    as I was not after a rewarding life or on becoming rich, but just to be able to live comfortable.
  • The Dragon
    The Dragon

Could this whole "higher education bad" thing be a farce to keep people easiar to lead and mislead?

It would stand to reason that it is hard to lead and control people smarter than you without force or threats........

Are a bunch of Philosophy PHD's going to fall for their tricks and guesses...or will the leadership be forced to promote and share the power with them to convince to remain silent and play along.....is the corruption that deep?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit