Don't read this!! As I am really P....off at the WT and have to vent

by RedPill2006 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

Today I have realized (once more) how the Watchtower shit cult has ruined my life! Today I am really pissed off at them.....

I'm writing this hoping that two groups of people read this. Either some Watchtower people that monitor this site or people that think to join this crap!

Yes, Watchtower guys. READ THIS! I am an elder and still active. Nobody dreams how much damage I can cause to you and how I REALLY think about the WT. You have ruined MY LIFE, SUCKERS. I will ruin as much as I can of YOURS!

I have been for 17 years a Regular Pioneer and an elder for 19 years. I can't tell you what has me so pissed at them, but I can certainly say NOT GETTING A DECENT EDUCATION, BEING CONTROLED FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS and HAVING SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS OF FULL TIME SERVICE and sitting here with my 50+ years and being FINANCIALLY RUINED has me really enraged.....

If you have some kind of sanity don't become a Pioneer, don't follow this stupid rules, don't EVER do anything the WT tells you to do.....19 years of my experience tell me YOU ARE FLUSHING YOUR LIFE DOWN THE TOILET!

Phuu......Sorry for ranting. I had to vent. Even if nobody reads this, at least I have put my thoughts in words.....

RedPill.

• DJK
    DJK

Vent all you need. Stop flushing and start living. By the way, I didn't read it.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

And that is why they say that when you leave "Jehovah's true organisation" you act bitter.....Cause there is EVERY right to be when you realize what a bunch of CRAP they have been feeding you to make you choose serving them rather that doing things to make your own life successful. Remember Jesus rant at the scribes and pharasies?? You have EVERY right to be mad! I know how you feel! Ruin them! PLEASE!

PS...I didn't read it either

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Redpill

I'm so sorry you are having to live like this! I can't imagine being an elder and a pioneer and knowing what you know.

We are here for you to vent anytime you need to!! Don't keep it bottled up inside - let it out!

BB

PS - I did read it - sorry - but when you tell me not to do something - well - I just can't help myself!!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

As stated above, vent all you want. Many of us have.

Personally I have found it eaiser to live my life by letting go of the anger and frustration they haev caused. I'm not saying you shouldn't let your feelings out, because you really need to do that. Take your time and let your anger out. I would simply suggest that you dont act upon that anger, because that is when really troubble can arise.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hope it helped some to vent here.

purps

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thanx for the rave dude! That was uplifting to say the least. I have been venting for the last six months. It really helps bro, to get it out. They have ruined my life as well as countless others. We each have our own stories and our own pain. I say if you can damage those bastards in any way possible, go for it. They can't possibly hurt us anymore than they already have.

You will find this board very informative and therapeutic and I hope you continue to post. I suspect you already know what this board is about, but I'm always glad to see when someone comes out of the watchtower coma and breathes some fresh air, rather than the fowl stench that permeates the mind of Jehovahs witnesses.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    sitting here with my 50+ years

Listen...50 is the new 40 (actually, I heard 60 is the new 40). 50+ is not too old to start something new. Never ever get in the mindset that it's too late. You're still young yet.

It

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Totally understand and feel and share your anger redpill. Totally. Makes me mad for you too. Life is not gone hon. Let us do anything we can through this extremely useful network of support and experience to turn it around to something better. You will make some real friends here especially when you get to the apostafests. (wish you could come to Dallas when I come over next weekend?!) That helps because you can vent in person and also even laugh about it. You are in a valuable position though and you could help and save others from making your mistakes. Thats why I am here!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I hope you can stop the madness soon and get on with the life you really want. ((((redpill)))

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit