What Have You Learned From JWD?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What have you taken from being here on this site?

• BFD
    BFD

The most important thing that I have learned here is that I am not spiritually dead!

snoopy

BFD

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

the truth about the truth - UN issue, Malawi-Mexico hypocrisy, child abuse scandals, hip hopping about on blood issue whilst victims die.

That lots of others had same experiences to me.

That I am not as weird as you lot!

• journey-on
    journey-on

That apostates are not stupid, demonized, vicious, lying, cruel, vomit-eaters! But, rather, most are highly intelligent, free-thinking, kind, loving, concerned, truth seekers.

• anewme
    anewme

I have learned that I was totally bamboozled by the Watchcult Society! And I wasted 35 years sitting in their kingdum halls and going door to damn door for them! I gave up a possible musical career at their insistence and shunned my worldly family at their suggestion.

I have also learned from JWD that despite this setback I can go on to have a full and meaningful happy life with the time I have left to me.

Thankyou JWD!

Anewme

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I have learned I am not alone .. There are many that have the same or similar experiences as a witness as I did.

I am not weak or unworthy . I just have a working thinking brain . It is okay to want freedom and it's good to stand up for what you believe . Independant thinking is not a crime . Apostates are regular people .........well at least some of them are normal the others well..... Also that red dots w/sunglasses on can be very impatient !
  • minimus
    minimus

Nothing?? Troubled Mind??

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I never knew red dots wore sunglasses until I came to JWD.

W

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

The first thing I leared is that the 7up spot really enjoys asking people how they feel about everything.

On a more serious note I feel that I've learned how to listen to others better and to stop looking at everything in black and white. I literally can see the progression I have gone through by looking at all of my past posts. I can't believe how much thinking the WTS was doing for me back then. Being here was part of the daily workout my brain needed to get rid of all that WTS nonsense.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

That the sisters ladies think i'm a hot.... lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit