WE just had our baby boy!!!!!!!!!

by annalice 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez

Congratulations!!!!

I am very happy for you!

About the JW in-laws....my mother was involved with my children until I left. She not only cut me off cold turkey, but her granddaughters as well. They were only 6 and 10 when they lost her as a grandmother. SO, better that your son never knows his grandmother, than to know her and then lose her. "Mom, why doesn't grandma come visit anymore?" I will tell my new son (coming in 3 months) that he doesn't a grandmother on my side. MUCH easier, especially since I have inherited amazing grandparents on my husbands side, have a wonderful father, and a step-mom.

Look at what you HAVE, not what you don't have.

Jez

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Congratulations and best of luck with your baby boy!!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

CONGRATULATIONS ANNALICE and HUBBY!!!!

Sleep's overrated. Enjoy every moment.

Open Mind

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! May he bring you as much joy as my own children have brought me!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Congradulations!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Congradulations!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Congratulations on your new little one! They grow up so fast!

Try not to let it get to you that your parents are acting this way....thank goodness you don't have them breathing down your neck pushing you AND your babies to go to the meetings because we are SO near to the END---blah, blah, blah! There IS a "plus side" to all this!

hugs,

Annie

• Tara
  • Tara
  • Tara
    Tara

Congratulations on your new baby. I wanted mine close together as well. I had 4 in 4 years. It was hectic and definitely insane at times, but so worth it. Enjoy them ...they grow up way too fast. My daughters are 25, 24, 23, and 21 now and have always been the best of friends to each other.

I second the person who said to concentrate on what you have as opposed to what you don't.

I feel very sorry for the grandparents. They are soooo missing out. It is their loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit