WE just had our baby boy!!!!!!!!!

by annalice 25 Replies latest jw friends

• annalice
    annalice

Well we now have a wonderful happy healthy baby boy ,as of March 30th. Not getting much sleep ,but oh well , he is a joy to have.So wish us luck, we have a 18 month old also, so this should be interesting. So far my in-laws have not even come to visit or see him at the hospital or to our home , even though they have been told they are always welcome. So I guess it is their loss. They are missing out on so much ,seeing their grandsons grow and become wonderful people. I guess they think they are showing us their disapointment in us for not going to meetings anymore. So yeah, this really makes me want to go back , seeing people who should be loving, being so cold and heartless as to not even want to see their brand new beautiful inocent grandson. Not even a phone call fron one family member on that side to see if he and I are doing well after the c-section .How loving.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Congrats.

• DJK
    DJK

Congrats and good luck.

• daystar
    daystar

Congratulations!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

It truly is their loss. When you are up and about perhaps you can find surrogate grandparents - there are lots of kind souls out there who havent got the chance of grandkids themselves and would love to take up the position.

Then post an ad in the local paper announcing the birth and thank ing all those involved and in particular the new grandparents...okay thats not a good idea- just me being evil! hehe

Congratulations!

• journey-on
    journey-on

Congratulations! You're going to have your hands full. My babies were 13 mos. apart....whew! Send the new grandparents a card and a picture. It plants the seed of "look what I'm missing out on."

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Congratulations on the birth of your Baby Boy!!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Wow...I can just imagine 2 "babies"...Congratulations on a healthy baby!!! Enjoy whatever rest you manage to get!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

What a loss for them. Although I have to be honest with you..best not to have that influence in your children's lives. Congrats..I love the smell of babies. I sure miss it.

Leslie

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Congratulations annalise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit