WE just had our baby boy!!!!!!!!!

by annalice 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanV
    jeanV

congratulations! enjoy every minute of them (though at times it is hard ) they grow up so quickly.

• Es
    Es

Many congrats....

all the best

es

• free2think
    free2think

CONGRATULATIONS!

On your in laws, as others have said, it's their loss. Just enjoy your children and be happy in the knowledge that you would never do what they are doing, and put a cult before your family.

Good Luck

• mouthy
    mouthy

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy to hear he arrived safe & sound,

Yes many sleepless nights,maybe but it is all worth it in the end.

What a pity Grandad& Granny feel by cutting you off they are pleasing God.

Knowing that LOVE is the MOST important thing .Love is long suffering & KIND, Cant see much KINDNESS in them can you???? God Bless

Mouthy/Granny

• Mary
    Mary
    So far my in-laws have not even come to visit or see him at the hospital or to our home , even though they have been told they are always welcome. So I guess it is their loss. They are missing out on so much ,seeing their grandsons grow and become wonderful people. I guess they think they are showing us their disapointment in us for not going to meetings anymore. So yeah, this really makes me want to go back , seeing people who should be loving, being so cold and heartless as to not even want to see their brand new beautiful inocent grandson. Not even a phone call fron one family member on that side to see if he and I are doing well after the c-section .How loving.

Ya....didn't Jesus say 'by their fruits you will recognize them'?? Sad and tragic and it's their loss.

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy though.

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    It is sad about the grandparents, but concentrate on your beautiful kids and enjoy each moment.
    (We're in the same boat with shunning g.parents, although our twins are 14.)
    Love DNC XXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit