2007 District Convention to hammer apostates?

by yaddayadda 45 Replies latest jw friends

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    Do Not Follow False Teachers
    Do Not Follow False Stories
    Keep Following The Lamb Wherever He Goes
    My Sheep Listen To My Voice ... and They Follow Me
    Help Them Return To The Flock

Yay

Barf

glad I dont have to stand EVER AGAIN for 20 fricken minutes for the concluding prayer which idolizes the FDS.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I really miss those fantastic dramas with their natural, life-like dialogues, and their awe-inspiring special effects.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Thanks yaddayaddayaddayaddayadda!

Sure sounds familiar.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I really miss those fantastic dramas with their natural, life-like dialogues, and their awe-inspiring special effects.

LMAO! Me too Arthur! BTW, adorable avatar.

Nvr

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

LMFAO!

hahhahaha nvr, I laughed my ass off too at Arthur's comment, it was brilliant!

I have an overwhelming urge to softly pinch those cute cheeks.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    LMAO! Me too Arthur! BTW, adorable avatar.

That brings back some wonderful memories for me too - "We kindly ask that you all close your umbrellas and tents, so that the other friends my observe the drama too."

Does anyone else remember the way the actors always waved their hands through the air, to show who was speaking? Oh and my favorite line from all the dramas, "You son of a nameless one!!!"

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    Do Not Follow False Teachers
    Do Not Follow False Stories
    Keep Following The Lamb Wherever He Goes
    My Sheep Listen To My Voice ... and They Follow Me
    Help Them Return To The Flock

Do Not Follow Teachers that We call False

Do Not Follow Stories that are Actually True

Keep following the FDS Even if it Kills You

Drones, You follow our voice because of Our thorough repetitive brainwashing

Help Those return by Threatening them and their children with Death at the Big A

• anewme
    anewme

Found My Way, you are on a roll!!!

Very good!

Anewme

• willyloman
    willyloman

Gary:

Dude, you continue to astound with your wise perception on what the WTS is really all about. Reading this forum, you'd think these guys were dumb as rocks. But, no, they're very shrewd. And you have put it in perspective. It's the only real way to understand what motivates them. They have succumbed to the lure of business, where how much money you make is how you keep score.

• Arthur
    Arthur

What really used to crack me up was when the chairman would ask the friends not to use flash photography during the drama; as it disturbs others, and it has no value in a large venue.

Gee, what do you think happened next? Flashes everywhere. I remember how I used to curse those friends under my breathe. Like any good JW, I used to ask: "if those friends can't be faithful in what is least, how are they going to be faithful in what is great? Those friends are in for a rude awakening at the Great Tribulation!" LOL

(Arthur: a member of the sanctimonious anti-flashbulb class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit