What are the love names you call your pets?

by restrangled 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

I have a little 6lb toy terrier. We call her Dope on a rope. She can get hung up on a blade of grass.

• KW13
    KW13

Our Dog is called Cooper. Cocker Spaniel

He is a pain in the ass for stepdad and my mum, a dog after my own heart he is actually quite comical. Sadly he's in kennels till next week while they away

Anyhow...names...

Pal, Mate ie; Come here Mate (Bit Austrailian i know).

• TopHat
    TopHat

nicknames,... poukie, teddy bear, precious...Three dogs...two males one femalehttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/25/56994712_e6fe34a1b2_m.jpgTeddy Bear ready for night out on the townhttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/52/136599007_6097cb2007_m.jpgAll three together playing...when two were puppies

• TopHat
    TopHat

OH! I forgot my 3rd son's little dog Doo Doo.....He had a wonderful personality..Here he is old and suffering from heart trouble.....before my son adopted Doo Doo he was abused and kicked around by kids when his owner was not at home and his nose looks like someone tried to cut it off. You can't see it in this picture but his nose has a slit in it. Doo Doo was given away by the owner to a friend and then my son took him. He died of old age last year but what a delite to have around for his last three years. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/53/108854746_7d431d731d_m.jpg

• juni
    juni

JAZZY MOTORS (Jasmine) - because she "motors" around. Very active and loves to jump through hoops and catch balls. She's a mini-cocker a little over a year old. This is her and her pig nose treat.

HEIDI HO (not the "Imus ho") (Heidi) - she is Jasmine's 1/2 sister (same sire) and is 6 mo. older. They both weigh 21 #s, but Heidi is stocky and shorter in the body length.

Juni

• pmouse
    pmouse

We have a little 13 pound Mal-tishi (Maltese/Shih-tzu mix). Her name is Heidi and her nicknames range from Scooter, Spike, Snuggums, Heidi-Ho, baby-doll, pretty-girl and so on.

Now the cat, Casey, is probably the most needy cat you'll ever meet. We call him muttonhead most of the time. And worse when he tries to trip me first thing in the morning. Is this just a 'cat thing'?

• ninja
    ninja

I call my pet dipsy wipsy....give them a good cuddle then throw a stick for them....they dont really appreciate all my effort....bloody goldfish...useless pets

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I have a blue russian cat and her name is officially Sasha. I don't think we've ever called her by it a dozen times!

My Kevin calls her "kitty meow meow"

I call her "squirt" or when she's sleepy its "darlin'"

About 2 months ago, this was her picture. She's grown about twice/three times the size.

• juni
    juni

Hi Renee.

All I can see is the dreaded red "x".

Juni

• KW13
    KW13
    OH! I forgot my 3rd son's little dog Doo Doo.....He had a wonderful personality..Here he is old and suffering from heart trouble.....before my son adopted Doo Doo he was abused and kicked around by kids when his owner was not at home and his nose looks like someone tried to cut it off. You can't see it in this picture but his nose has a slit in it. Doo Doo was given away by the owner to a friend and then my son took him. He died of old age last year but what a delite to have around for his last three years.

Because the dog is no longer alive, i did this for ya

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit