What are the love names you call your pets?

by restrangled 35 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Since we have heard many bad names for humans lately in the media, I thought it would be fun to hear what we call our pets....

I have two large male (one in tact) Dobermans and they are called an answer to: lovies, darlings, gooies, babies and bad boy loves.

What do you call your pets?

r.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

munchkins; buddies; puppet heads

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..NutBar..Sh*tHead..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• restrangled
    restrangled

Looking Glass....I may have to add munchkins to my list!!!

r.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Outlaw....

I don't believe you.......fess up!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I love munchkins. I have a tendency to run them all together. The minute I enter the door, there they are to greet me ... Hello Munchkin Puppet Heads. Who knows why I came up w/ this, but I feel it is very fitting and they seem to answer to it more then their own names!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Restrangled..Girl,it`s true..LOL!!..I am very fortunate to have intellegent animals here in the wilderness..Unfortunatly..My humour..Rules my Pet Names,for my Pets.LOL!!...OUTLAW

• restrangled
    restrangled

Outlaw......dammit! ...Your dogs have to have some silly love names! Tell me they have some!

r.

• anewme
    anewme

The funny thing about our pets is that you can call them anything and say it in a sweet way and they will eat it up!!!

I also always add "...woo" to any name. Dont ask me why! "Mitsywoo" "Roostiewoo" "Chickiewoo" "Tuffywoo" and so on.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Nicknames for my parrot -- beast, vile animal, birdzilla. And these are for when he's in a good mood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit