What are the love names you call your pets?

by restrangled 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Casper
    Casper

My Amazon Parrot, Charlie..is on occasion, called "Bird Turd" (for obvious reasons). In a very loving way, of coarse... :)

• restrangled
    restrangled

I also have kissey boys, and my big babies.

The insane factor is, these boys would kill anyone that would dare enter our home. They sit quietly when the doorbell rings and wait to see what we do.....If I invite you in, they wait to see how I react. If I am pleased, you are greeted..if I don't want you on my door step be very carefull!!!!!

These are my sweet lovey boys.

r.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Our two chihuahuas, "boo boo shankers"

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I call my dog - her name is Lady - 'Lady bug'. I kiss her too. She loves me.

Jeff

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My cat #1 very cuddly - special + precious = Specious

Cat #2 - a huge Maine Coon = Furball, Fuzzball

• restrangled
    restrangled

For you bird lovers out there...I use to have a Parrot that I adored. His name was Doobie. He was adopted from the wild. ......an African Grey.

His vocabulary was spectacular. He was very lovey! Because I loved to cook he would sit on my shoulder and munch on any thing I was cooking. He also loved stitching....I spent hours with him on my shoulder.

I provided him with a screened in pool with a large tree in the center which allowed him flight. One day the screen door was left open and he flew into the yard. It must have been 30 feet up. I realized he was missing and went out calling for him. He called back to me and returned to my shoulder.....I was amazed.

Sadly, One day some men came into the screened pool area that I was not counting on and neither was my bird. They left the screen door open and my Doobie escaped. He never returned....10 years later I still watch and listen for my lovey bird. My heart still hurts.

r.

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

I have a miniature pinscher named Layla, but we call her Schnookus, or when appropriate, Stinky Pot. lol

I also have a cat named Kitty, and she is lovingly referred to as Fat Mama.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Lady Lee,

Maine coones are very special!

When my husband and I were newly married we had a large Maine Coone that we called Orange or Owee for short.

We loved him dearly. He use to chase balls like a dog. He leaped way up the wall just for fun and visited our upstairs neighbor in our apt. who was about 80. He would leap up her balcony to visist. She adored him.

r.

• nsrn
    nsrn

I have a cat officially named 'Lucky'. That gets adulterated into "Ducky" and then the inevitable "Duckman" or "Duckster". My husband calls his cat, (real name"Smokey",) "Pokey" in a high pitched baby voice that causes me to nearly gag. I wish he'd talked half that nice to our daughter while she was growing up. (oops, my own fangs are showing now! Sorry, bad mood)

Our white cat is "Snowball". Nicknames: Noballs and Whiteboy.

Enough of our zoo for now.

I hate insomnia.

• fifi40
    fifi40

This is Gus otherwise known as Baby Boy, Boots, Ratdog, Gustiver and Augustus and yet he remains suprisingly unconfused!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit