Most annoying Kingdom song

by Billzfan23 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Mine would have to be "Dark days are here! Men live in fear!...." followed by the annoying change to a happy beat before the chorus "But the Bible gives us a reason for cheer.."

Shoot me in the head if I subject myself to those retarded songs again.

"What's yours?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Which ever one I have the misfortune to be hearing at the time?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm pretty easy going, so the songs didn't really bother me except for the melody of song 100 in the pink song book. It was "God's Own Book--a treasure." That is the ugliest melody to me . Yes, the one you said was irritating, too . They sure do work hard to convince everyone that we are living in a hell.

Chenoa

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Ha, that's funny that same song I dug the dark sounding part. I made this mash-up of it where I put Jay-Z's Golddigger over the first part of that song.

The most annoying song for me was the one that did the whole "Kiss the son, lest God be angry" I think it's because my congregation sang it so loudly.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Ughh...the one that goes "independence, we wisely shun" or something like that.

Funny how I really pay attention to the lyrics, and how programming they are. No wonder they chide people for not singing. The singing is an important part of the indoctrination, because no one really thinks about the lyrics. This sort of thing works on a subconscious level.

• Mary
    Mary

Firm and de-TER-mined

in this time of the end;

Pre-PARED are God's SER-vants

the good news TO DE-fend........

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

There was song that had a chorus, and then had like a refrain, or a repeat thing... It was weird, and I hated it.

Remember, the "What will you bring, Jehovah's Kingdom? Eternal life and happiness" I always hated that, because for a while, at every gathering they had to do this thing where they the brothers would sing the question, and the sisters would sing the answer.... makes me shudder just to think about it.

• daystar
    daystar

"We are Jehovah's BLAH! BLAH-BLAH!!!!"

Was once my favorite. Now makes me ill.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Every last one, new and old.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Mine would have to be "Dark days are here! Men live in fear!...." followed by the annoying change to a happy beat before the chorus "But the Bible gives us a reason for cheer.."

Shoot me in the head if I subject myself to those retarded songs again.

"What's yours?

Dude that is the worst freakin' one of all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit