Did you see anything Strange at the Memorial- if you went???

by Mad 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock

Yes. I saw two angels on the speakers platform.

One to the left of the speaker, and the other to the right of the speaker.

Warlock

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Again, empty seats. The congregation I attended met in a rented facility. This particular congregation has always had around 140 - 180 pubs. There were just over 200 in attendance. You would think there would be a lot more considering their precious little tract campaign.

Oh, and there were 4 mormon elders there, name tags, black ties, white shirts and all, they had been invited that day and showed up. They even stuck around afterwards to gab it up with some JW elders.

~LL06

• moshe
    moshe
    and there were 4 mormon elders there, name tags, black ties, white shirts and all,

reminds me of the joke- two JW's and two Mormons meet at a sidewalk- the JW says, "we don't move for false prophets"

The Mormons reply, " But, we do" and they go around the JW's.

That must have been really hard for them to talk, unless they were sharing ideas on how to fleece the sheep!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Oh, and there were 4 mormon elders there, name tags, black ties, white shirts and all, they had been invited that day and showed up. They even stuck around afterwards to gab it up with some JW elders.

They were counting their time. Plus, now it will be hard for the Jw's to refuse to listen to them at the doors - since they can honestly say that they went to the KH to see what was said. Good ploy on both accounts.

Jeff

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

I attended the Memorial at the KH in my area and it was jammed packed. I had to stand by the entrance.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

My wife said there were many empty seats.

• Sasha
    Sasha

so is that the "strange thing"?

empty seats? Depends on the weather,congregation, etc. Here in Delray Beach, they have to hire a civic center to pack 'em in. I don't know about this year, though, cause I did not attend!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Look who I saw partaking!

_38113312_queen_auss_wine150ap.jpg

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

So God does save the Queen!

• serendipity
    serendipity

lol@loonie

Share this

Google+