Did you see anything Strange at the Memorial- if you went???

by Mad 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad
    Mad

To avoid many claiming to see the same thing (and to see if it was possibly a WT tatic), I just wanted to see if any of you saw what I did: not only was it a Bobble-Head reading the boring WT talk, but he started CRYING...and the one who gave the prayer was all choked up, and was hard to understand!

Now I can understand getting choked up reading about what Christ went thru- but NOT while being a BobbleHeadParrot reading such a plain 'talk'. So I was starting to think "What if this is an ACT, and being done by others at the other KHs?".

I didn't think they would go THAT low- I just wanted to make SURE!

Hey! I saw that horse, too! Were you at the same KH?

Mad

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Good to see ya Mad Brother!

Nvr

• carla
    carla

He was crying during a wt talk and not during a talk about Christ? geesh! Better keep him away from the movie The Passion! well, maybe that would have no affect, there's nothing about the wt in it.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I saw these bobble-heads there!

Smurfs_Bobble_Heads_Tuxedo_And_Techno_Smurf.jpg

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The speech was updated, better than before, focusing not on who was to partake and who was not to, but on the blessings possible to experience because of Jesus' sacrificial death. Also, the KH was packed, twice the number of publishers and at least 10 % of the attendance had come because of the invitation leaflets. A very nice and upbuilding and inspiring evening.

Thanks for the glurge.

• BFD
    BFD

I saw the horse crying after it came out of the pool.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit