What Sacrifices Did YOU Make For The "Truth"?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think most of us are less angry than we are embarrassed.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    I think most of us are less angry than we are embarrassed.

NO. I'm angry as hell. Ripped, stripped, and ****-****** doesn't even come close to how I feel. edit to add: Pulp Fiction scene

• minimus
    minimus

OOOPSSSSS. My bad.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Natural, normal friendships and relationships with people who were unconditional in their love. All forfeit.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

To a point I did get a higher education so I cant say that. But, what really waas sacrifice was me being all that I could be. I was a very gifted athlete especially in baseball and football. Also My alpha nature was sacrificed. The constant perception of me all of my life was a cobination of confidence and arrogance. Trying to be a good lil witness I always tried to humble myself (but this was not the real me.) As I know now this led to confused signals that I send out. While in voice and spirit i have the appearance of witness humility my actions and body language scream something else.

• Caine
    Caine

Just sex for me. I should have been gettin busy in my teenage years. Im kinda wet behind the ears with dating and stuff. Other than that I think I sacraficed more JW goals than anything else. Was thinking I shold have been a servant or something. Instead i spent my time making money. I guess its not so bad. Just got reinstated so i guess Ill try again to pursue some spiritual goals.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

17 years, 360 days of freedom.

and a childhood.

• minimus
    minimus

Caine, sorry to hear you went back.

• Caine
    Caine
    Caine, sorry to hear you went back.

Ahh, Dont be it was my choice..no regrets as of yet

• CD
    CD
    Ahh, Dont be it was my choice..no regrets as of yet

I hate 2 say this, but you will have regrets later on, whether u admit or not....when u really see the "truth" 4 what it is.....thats when your true feelings about it come into play...but if it makes u happy 4 now, more power 2 U.

CD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit