My wife has finally seen the light.

by Ironhead 46 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What is this "see the light"?

• rassillon
    rassillon

Happy for you.....Sad it isn't me...

At least some people get to keep their wives!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That's great. It is very similar to what happened to me. While I pushed my wife she pushed back and stood up for the WTS, but when I just let her do her own thing she stopped going to the meeting of her own accord. She too is grateful that she has achieved so much in the last 12 months since leaving and has grown dramatically in self confidence and abilites (due in part to a business we set up together 2 years ago).

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

No divided household, united together, happy times doing things without any meetings interfering, enjoy the rest of your life together, doing things that you really want to do now that you are both out of that time consuming organization.

Blueblades

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

a big congratulations are in order for you.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I'm so happy for you!! For both of you!!! That's such great news!!!!

I'm still waiting for my husband. Don't know if it will ever happen, but this place helps me keep my own sanity. And I'll be sure to let you all know if he ever comes out!

GGG

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

It's ALL GOOD!!! Kudos to ya and the wife!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

This is great news! I'm happy for you both!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Wowzers! Congratulations! Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!! But I hold out hope that someday the hubby will GET IT. He has been sporadically going to meetings the last three weeks but started MISSING already again. I saw a "What Does the Bible Really Teach" book laying on the counter tonight which would be the bookstudy night...but I also know my son has a varsity volleyball game at the same time so...we will see which he goes to. :)

hugs!

LD

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

totally righteous man!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit