My wife has finally seen the light.

by Ironhead 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam

IronHead great news. Taking the trouble to post this can also do wonders for lurkers who may be very touched by your words. Especially -

She explained to me that she'd had enough of the witnesses, the society, and she doesn't want to lose me over a stupid false religion, plus she's grateful that I've helped her to achieve her life goals, something her family has never encouraged her to do.

It's great to have a partner who appreciates you and values you. The WTS is a faceless filthy rich inhuman publishing company which is on its last legs. People is there really a choice?

Take care

Clam

• carla
    carla

I'm so happy for the both of you!!! Keeps the rest of us hoping for the same.

• daystar
    daystar

Holy moley!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

WOW!!! So you really can get others out just by being patient???

I learn something new everyday!! Congrats to you and your wife!!

nj

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

That is awesome news - well done ironhead! And welcome to Mrs Ironhead - will she be posting herself so we can say hello?

• Bryan
    Bryan

Great News!

Best

• sspo
    sspo

I'm happy for you.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Congrats!

I'm glad things are working out for you.

-Drew

• greendawn
    greendawn

From what you are writing one more person has finally correctly perceived what the JWs stand for that they are a deceitful and manipulative organisation no decent person should support or be part of.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Terrific news! A similar thing happened with my wife three years ago and we left the borg united. It's a wonderful thing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit