The Question Non-Jws hate to hear! (Unless they're athiests)

by Mad 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

WhoAreYou wrote:"Did you arrive at this question by asking the 6 billion or so non-JW's in the world? Or are you just a fluffernutter?

Mad writes: No- why ask the other 6 billion, when many of them don't believe in Christ- but DO believe in the Trinity? And what the Hell ("Hell" Bible word/KJV) is a "fluffernutter"? If it's another ref to insanity, then Yes I Is!

Mad

<-----Self-portrait, after reading this response....

The beauty of the word "fluffernutter" is that it is all in the way it is interpreted. Some people are offended. Some people laugh. That is a very funny drawing MAD!!! Van Gogh has nothing on you!!!

• BFD
    BFD

MAD you know I'm new to this but in my simple view Jesus did worship God, the half of Jesus that was man.

BFD

• Shazard
    Shazard

offtopic to dawg... would you better believe if all the gospels would paint events 1:1 ?

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm a trinitarian and I'm not offended by the question sorry to disappoint you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's not the question I hate to hear. Here's a list of questions I hate to hear (from a JW).

• Are you coming to the meeting?
    • What do you do for a living?
    • What church do you go to?
    • Any sentence with the words Christendom, Worldly, Truth, or Babylon the Great in it.

And, not a question, but equally annoying:

• We missed you at the meeting.

These questions typically are presented without any attempt to reciprocate. Presumptuous in the extreme.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Hey- you all are lettin' me down! Where's all the hostility, all the insults?"

Trolls have short life-spans on this board....you are already predictable and boring. We need'nt worry however, as soon it sinks in we are now ignoring his troll threads, he/she/it will simply create a new account (a la Fred Hathaway/Q-bert) to troll with.....At least Brown Boy was amusing!

..............yawn.................................

• vitty
    vitty

Mad

Im not surprised that you are a JW......................I also used to presume to know what ppl thought and believed when I called at their doors on a Saturday morning, so I think you will be forgiven !. the difference now is I take ppl as individuals and never presume I know " all about their ridiculous ideas on religion"

What a know all bitch I used to be too

• Mad
    Mad

Hey! I didn't expect such COOL and thought-provoking answers- I was expecting all kinds of insults & wisecracks! I asked this not to 'argue' it, believe it or not; just wanted to see how many others think as far as the identity of Christ! The Niacene (sp?) Creed was put together by pope-like phony Christians; Christ & his disciples never put on special uniforms & hats, and give themselves fancy titles...I refer to "Non-JWs" as people in Bible believing faiths- not atheists or people of other religions- altho many of THEM believe in Trinitys, as well!

Thank you for such interesting thoughts!

Agape- or Kindest Regards (to non-Bible believers!),

the Mad One

• dawg
    dawg

Mad, you need to do more research on the nicene creed of 325 and other nicene conferences. They are very important to anyone searching for the truth about the bible. You will find that you won't be able to take the Bible so seriously once you take the time to research it's orgins.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    or start repeating the Sacred Mystery Catholicfart Psychobabble-Mantras! Is there something else you wanted me to see there?

The Trinity/Unitarian debate can be a fullfilling and engaging one, if detached from the most primal desire to sipmly 'write off' others as unimportant and unchristian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit