The worst day of my life

by dedpoet 81 Replies latest members private

• Mary
    Mary

Trevor and Linda;

I am so sorry to hear this but DON'T give up hope. Here's a wonderful link to a drug that they've recently discovered kills most kinds of cancers:

http://www.wanderings.net/notebook/Main/CheapSafeDrugKillsMostCancers

It's not "approved" as a treatment for cancer yet and I'm sure if the pharmaceutical industry has a say, it never will be, but ask your doctor about it anyway. I'm a cancer survivor myself and I know there is nothing more shocking than when you hear those words "you have a malignancy".

Please keep us posted.

Mary

• anewme
    anewme

(((((((((Dear Trevor and Linda))))))))))

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

(((((((Trevor & Linda)))))))
    We are so so sorry to hear this sad news. All our love and positive thoughts to you both.
    Tons of love and hugs,
    DNC & Husband & Daughters XXXX

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us informed of her progress.

Leslie

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

omg

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((linda & trev))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I can't even believe this news. At a serious loss of words

love

bsom

• Open mind
    Open mind

So very sorry to hear that news. I'm thinking good thoughts of peace for you both.

Cherish each day as the precious miracle it is.

Open Mind

• Dansk
    Dansk

(((((((((Linda)))))))) & ((((((((Trev))))))))),

I've been so busy of late going hither and thither to the hospital. I log on and find this! I'm absolutely gutted for you both!!

Keep strong and continue to absorb the love and healing vibes from all your friends here.

Love,

Ian & Claire

XXXXXXXXXXX

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

There is hope and there is love. We all love you here and you are both in our constant thoughts and prayers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sweet Jesus Murphy!!.....Trev..I thought for sure the first post from you two would be Sunshine and Lollypops..Champane and Caviar..But this?..Thank God it`s treatable..My heart goes out to you both...OUTLAW

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Thinking of you both and sending hugs and prayers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit