The worst day of my life

by dedpoet 81 Replies latest members private

• bernadette
    bernadette

((((((Linda and Trev))))))))

Thinking lots of love and positive energy to you both.

Miss your pithy comments here on JWD.

bernadette

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Oh noooooooo. It just isn't fair. I am so sorry to hear about that. Linda....You are so loved and cared about. You are one of the sweetest people I have ever known and I know you will get through this! I am glad they caught it. We will be here for you during this hard time. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LINDA & TREV)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• grey matters
    grey matters

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear that. Linda was the first to welcome me here and I have enjoyed her comments. I'm glad to here that it is treatable. I'm hoping for the best.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am so sorry to hear that but fortunately there is hope, I wish you all the best with the therapy.

• needproof
    needproof

Hi Trev,

I don't really know you at all, neither do I know Linda, but I do know that my heart is with you and her in this bad news. I pray you will be alright, I pray - we are with you, my friend.

With the best regards and much love

NP

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Hi Guys.

Been there. I know how I felt and how you probably do. The most important person through all of that was my wife.

I'm glad you have each other. Fight it together, and as Blondie said, dont take anything for granted.

We'll be thinking about you. I'm a believer so I'll pray.

Pub/Simon

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

(((((Linda & Trev)))))

I was shocked to read that.

All I try to think vanishes into one vibrating silence which may or may not be called prayer...

Your love is so beautiful.

Hoping for the best.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Linda & Trev)))

I can't add anything to what everyone else has said, I'm in shock at this. I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Dear Linda and Trev

Please know you are in my thoughts, I am trying very hard not to cry for your sadness. It seems terribly unfair. I hope you can take comfort in each other.

All my love

Nina x

• Gill
    Gill

((((((((((( Linda and Trevor )))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit