My sister's in ICU

by MsMcDucket 42 Replies latest social family

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

One of my sister's was found laying in the door way of her home by a neighbor. No one knows how long she had been there. She was hypothermic when they found her. She was rushed to the ER. She was found to have a blood glucose level of 2135!!! That's incompatible with life!!! This sister always denies her illnesses. She is in a coma; her heart stopped two times during the night.

I'm so tired that I can't even tell you all what the hell else is going on. I was sitting here at the computer at about 2am or 3am when my other sister called. Of course, I rushed right up to the hospital. I just got back and I have no energy. So, I'm going to crash and then run back up to the hospital.

I'll check back with you all later.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((mrsmcd))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh girl, you have had way, way too much happen.

Keep us posted when you can, but Please try to get some rest and take care of yourself.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((MsMcD))) I hope she pulls through, maybe things will improve a lot when they stabilise the blood glucose at an acceptable level and bring her body temperature back up.

Take care

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Jeez...I am so sorry to hear that. I hope that both she, and you, are ok.

Our thoughts are with you both.

Love.....Stealth

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm so sorry MsMD. Here's hoping that things improve.

Brotherly love,

Nvr

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My positive thoughts go to you and yours. Strength to you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

So sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she is better soon!!!!

• outnfree
    outnfree

I'm so sorry to hear this, MsMcD! You have had a helluva lot on your plate. Don't forget that to be able to take care of others you need to take care of YOU.

Hugs,
    out

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

((((((MsMcD))))) I am so sorry......I hope things turn around for your sister . Try to get some rest during the day , and remember we are thinking of you .

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

How very frightening! I hope that she begins to recover very soon.

Thinking of you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit