THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL JEHOVAH'S WITNESS SITE

by nyc_gal 47 Replies latest jw friends

• nyc_gal
    nyc_gal

This site is not an official website of Jehovah's
    Witnesses. I cannot believe some of the horrible things I have read here. By the way ...That flag that comes up in the site when you first come in is proof that this is a fake site...Witnesses would never put a patriotic flag on their site.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

It's not???????????

I'm Shocked!!!!!!

• Winston
    Winston

nyc_gal,

Feewww! thanks for the warning, would of ever guessed.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

official jw sites:

. http://www.jw-media.org/
    . http://www.watchtower.org/

doncha even know what the wts says about witness websites????

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

>>> Witnesses would never put a patriotic flag on their site.

Are you so sure? After all, the WTBTS has signed up with the United Nations, and they have every flag in the world flying on their property.

• detective
    detective

Thank you for clearing that up, NYC Gal.
    Okay folks, pack it in! We can all sign off now!

• JBean
    JBean

NYC Gal... I truly can't believe you actually wrote that! If you have been reading through the posts, it's extremely obvious. Plus, I noted that you were just on the live chat. There are many JW's that come on this board and talk about their issues. Are you going to be around?

• Simon
    Simon

Oh no... busted !

I knew I should have been sneekier than putting a 'patriotic flag' (uh?) which obviously blew my carefully crafted cover.

Thanks nyc_gal, see you in a few months eh?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Besides the flag, I wonder what else could have given it away?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

OMG!!! I better go talk to the elders RIGHT AWAY! Can't they fix everything? Thank you SO much for letting me know about this site. I am truly shocked right to the core of my being.

betweenworlds

"The important thing is to not stop questioning" Albert Einstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit