If there were no boundaries, where would you like to live?

by JH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

South Pacific, Bora Bora, Fiji, anywhere that I can go to the beach, do some scuba diving, snorkeling, sailboating and get a tan. Never to see snow again except in a book or mag.

abr

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Tropical Island - anywhere

• betteroffdead
    betteroffdead

hope town, abaco island bahamas. the best place in the world! look it up.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

South West Australia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Bancroft, Ontario.

W

• choosing life
    choosing life

I would like to spend the winters on a tropical island and the summers in Michigan. A summer and a winter home would be nice. But I would really like to travel because I am sure there are many beautiful places that I have not experienced.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd like some place as warm as Florida, but with no hurricanes.

• needproof
    needproof

No doubt in my mind the English countryside, no place on earth like it - the feel, smell, it is my home, spiritually and literally. Give me a choice of anywhere but the English countryside will always win it.

• Warlock
    Warlock

The Playboy Mansion.

Warlock

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm not sure warlock - the girls are pretty but are they dirty - they all look a bit too nice for my tastes. If there was a FHM mansion I'd probably be happier there!

Jourles, I sense that you like snow more than I do...

Maybe you love skiing or some winter sport.

maybe you should initiate a JWD House swap!

And a wife swap would be good - after all isnt that what apostates are meant to be doing? I mean thats why I came here!!!

Where would you most like to be JH? Wait - I think you'd like to be in an unscented car travelling across every continent!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit