If there were no boundaries, where would you like to live?

by JH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

And a wife swap would be good - after all isnt that what apostates are meant to be doing? I mean thats why I came here!!!

Where would you most like to be JH? Wait - I think you'd like to be in an unscented car travelling across every continent!

I'll swap. I can't lose, I have no one....lol

I'd travel all around the world dahlin..:)

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I would like to live in Middle of Florida, but way south. I would not want to be closer to the ocean due to the hurricane evacuations. I have lived near the Ocean in the past and it is way too much trouble to board things up before each hurricane.

• MsMcDucket
  • under_believer
    under_believer

A large cylindrical manmade habitat in orbit around Jupiter. Say, four or five miles long and one mile in diameter. Spin it for gravity and live on the inside surface. Sculpt landscapes and generate weather patterns. Bring in animals and plants, and a good-sized diverse population to prevent genetic problems.

When the earth goes through its final death-throes, we'll be a little pocket of human civilization. We can go to the stars or build more settlements like ours.

• Cass
    Cass

In a rainforest in a house way up in the trees

with no-one in sight but people not too far away if you feel you need company.

A rainforest also located along a beach would be nice,

maybye something like the daintree in QLD. that would be cool

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ah rat freak!

I'll swap. I can't lose, I have no one....lol

You don't get off that easily (well you do but thats another story) - I know for a fact you have a kitty and you have to swap pets if you have no partner. That means you get my 3 goldfish and I get your cat!

• JH
    JH
    I know for a fact you have a kitty and you have to swap pets

Ok, let's swap pussies.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Did I say pussies - JH? Nope - i carefully and deliberately avoided any smutty conotations - trust you to lower the tone you filthy rat!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Somewhere warm and sunny and where I didn't have to work for a living.

I'd love to go to Israel for a longer stay, Australia or a warm part of the US are other options.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit