If there were no boundaries, where would you like to live?

by JH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

No boundaries, but still differenet speaking languages, and different looking people and different customs, but no boundaries so you could find work anywhere and have the same privileges than you would have in your own country.

I'd definitely move where it's warmer. That wouldn't be hard to find...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Where I can have a couple men-servants, without the attitude!!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Alaska, Ireland.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Italy, first choice.

Oregon or Washington State, second choice.

• JH
    JH
    Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Alaska, Ireland

Jourles, I sense that you like snow more than I do...

Maybe you love skiing or some winter sport.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Some city in the Mediterranean region.

• greendawn
    greendawn

On a tropical island that is also mountainous so that it combines the two, sea and mountain, and has plenty of sunshine all year round. Abundant green and sandy beaches. Snorkeling and scuba diving to watch the fabulous colours of the tropical fish and plants.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    On a tropical island that is also mountainous so that it combines the two, sea and mountain, and has plenty of sunshine all year round. Abundant green and sandy beaches. Snorkeling and scuba diving to watch the fabulous colours of the tropical fish and plants.

When we leaving?????

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Arkansas

I know there was some rule about different language or something but still.. NE Arkansas is my dream place.

• kifoy
    kifoy

I would like to live exactly where I live today, but it would be nice if the place could be relocated some 2-3000 kilometers to the south...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit